JWbroadcasting December 2018 : Under Examination

by jwdoctrine 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• jwdoctrine
    jwdoctrine

In the December 2018 JW Broadcasting episode, Jehovah's Witnesses are told to put faith in the faithful and discreet slave(once again), have admiration for angels, expect a gradual future resurrection, consider Jesus in his preexisting life and how he learned from God to exercise love. Enjoy!
  • Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Love is learned?

Surely all emotions are innate not learned?

• stillin
    stillin

Amelia, probably the raw emotion is innate, but I think that a person can learn some techniques to enhance those emotions.

• tiki
    tiki

Assuming the dude with the five o'clock shadow is a bad dub.....

Cannot watch the nonsense to find out. Cannot disturb my peace.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

"Have faith in the FDS"?! boy never heard that before !

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

And my personal favorite, 'Don't rub it in, rub it out' - Geoff Jackson.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    "...Have faith in the FDS..."

• carla
    carla

FDS?

(I don't normally post naughty stuff, just been looking at acronyms lately because of my kids texts and I came across this one awhile back and made me chuckle)

FDS means "F*** Dat S**t" So now you know - FDS means "F*** Dat S**t" - don't thank us. YW! What does FDS mean? FDS is an acronym, abbreviation or slang word that is explained above where the FDS definition is given.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Yes have faith in us we are just going to lie , exploit and manlupiate you contiuuosly for more power and money , remember Jesus died for are sins too.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I can't wait for John Cedars 3 hour review of this broadcast (really I can't).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit