KGB infiltrated the Borg

by ExBethelitenowPIMA 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

We from the old year books that some KGB undercover agents became Elders in high up positions.

I wonder if this is going on today? Not just in Russia but other congregations around the world?

when you think how long it takes to become an elder and all the talks and maybe judicial committees they were involved with.

anyway I’m just throwing it out there if someone wanted to pay me I am a current elder who is PIMA about intelligence or chance involved with the origin of the universe.

I feel no loyalty to the fat pinky wearing old men who pushed the harmful injections on the rank and file.

But I do love the Bible and I think it does change lives and it certainly is beneficial to study it even though I think it’s just another book written by men.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    KGB undercover agents became Elders in high up positions.I wonder if this is going on today? Not just in Russia but other congregations around the world?

I think it happened in Albania or Romania? Do you remember which? And many of the friends left the congregation out of fear. Brother Sanderson gave a tearful discourse about it.

However: Not in the US or UK. They don’t need to because they have all the information they need about JW. Notwithstanding some special investigation.

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Well one theory about the pinky rings is that the top secret societies have plants in top positions in every large organisation with millions of followers

• fulano
    fulano

Fisherman, Albania wasnt part of the Soviet Union. So it must have been Rumania. I think it was in Cuba and the story didnt mention KGB.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Albania wasnt part of the Soviet Union

Who said it was part of the Soviet Union. There was a JW broadcast about this with Mark Sanderson relating the story in tears how the gb has asked the bros that left to return to the org. The appointed elders were government agents and people just left the org. I don’t remember the country.

• fulano
    fulano

Because ExBeth….mentioned KGB.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Because ExBeth….mentioned KGB.

How many years were you in BB

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I remember a JW Urban Myth, or it might even have been in a Yearbook ?? about how in one of those Countries the KGB were at work in, one supposed "Brother" was found dead, IIRC, struck by lightning Ha Ha, and the JW's found his KGB I.D on him !

Anybody else recall hearing this obviously made up nonsense ?

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Some people are getting mixed up here. In Romania there was a break away sect who didn’t agree with certain things and they were more right than the old JWs. The old JWs had new light in line with the break away group and they were reunited.

That break away group has nothing to do with this thread at all.

It is a confirmed fact that KGB agents worked undercover for years and progressed from a Bible study to Elders and group overseers. This has been written about in year books and been mentioned on videos and broadcasts.

It was always talked about like it was in the past but my question is how do we know it’s not happening today? If they could get to be elders in the past could they even get higher up and be branch committee or even higher

• no-zombie
    no-zombie

Judging from the infiltration of the Chinese secrete police (and their agents) into Australian politics, academia and business, it would be a very good bet that Chinese congregations and groups are being spied upon, from the inside.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit