A & E Cults-Barbara Anderson

by Joyzabel 15 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Betheliesalot
    Betheliesalot

I dvr'd this and will try to have it playing "accidentally" when my uber pioneer spouse waltzes in. Plan to have it on the section when Remy is crying about sex abuse from a member and they don't mention the religion, but I will comment, "must be about westbourgh baptist" , or "here goes those catholics again" and she will agree. Then when they mention it is Jehovah,s witnesses, watch the disbelief and denial come spewing forth. Gonna be tricky to do but worth a try. Thanks Barbara for your contribution, really brings credibility to the report with you having been there and seen with your own eyes the deceit going on at the headquarters.

• steve2
    steve2

I remember how proud the JWs were who “worked” in prisons with inmates bringing them to “Jehovah”. Marvellous growth and all that!

Initially, no one in the congregations raised the question about risks to JWs in general, let alone children, by then bringing these inmates upon release to local Kingdom Halls.

You have a religious organization doggedly set on recruiting new members for its own publicity purposes and that has repeatedly ignored concerns raised over many, many years about its appalling disregard for children’s safety.

I get that an organization, for one reason or another, might be slow to change its policies in response to growing criticism. But as others have noted, JW organization’s ongoing refusal to overhaul its outdated and pedophile-favoring policies reeks of a wilfully hubristic and self-serving Organization.

This is a symptom of the rotten fruit of religious patriarchy - the same fruitage that, until very recently, JW organization condemned in the churches of Christendom.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

STEVE2:

That also struck me about JWs doing prison witnessing and bringing pedophiles into the congregations - not to mention taking them door-to-door!

I suspect the JWs misrepresented what the religion is - and made it sound like these people were going to be “taken care of”. Meanwhile, we all know Jehovah’s Witnesses is certainly NOT a charitable organization. So, what then? They are going to bother responsible people in the congregation for money and favors??

But, I didn’t think about the pedophile angle of it. This is a double whammy on the congregations. In addition to leeches, the people have to worry about predators of every sort that were brought into their midst and dumped in their laps by CLUELESS idiot Witnesses.

I certainly would not want to be introduced to ANY such “study” and I’m glad I’m not there to deal with this fiasco. There must be a lot of shocked JWs dealing with the aftermath of this show. The public needed to know about this!

• AverageJoe1
    AverageJoe1

Here you go folks: https://we.tl/xEk1VRVIDO

This WeTransfer link expires on 6th May 2018 so download it before then!

MKV file size 609Mb.

• Betheliesalot
    Betheliesalot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHVhYXLNvlw

Maybe I will have something like this on to get total agreement about child abuse in the catholic church and then switch to A&E (on dvr) and say "hey look! another report on sex abuse , lets watch this one too!

• johnamos

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit