Join JW's or DIE - soon!!!

by BoogerMan 22 Replies latest watchtower bible

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

w72 10/1 p. 607 - "They (JW's) know that soon now all who are not true worshipers of Jehovah (JW's) will be destroyed."

How quickly half a century passes by!

2 Peter 3:8 - "...one day is with Jehovah JW.Borg as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day."

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

That is something that fascinates me, how a cult that has made such false predictions still believe they are in a position to judge people and uphold the disfellowshipping arrangement. Its nuts.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Watchtower-1972-October-1st-pg.607

Atlantis!
  • Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

That link is amazing - thank you.

That is exactly the stuff I was brought up on back then,

It was rammed into me week after week after week...😒😒😒

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

No one could repent once the Ark door was closed and it started raining as that would not be a display of faith in God but only wanting to save their own skin.”

This is a very good point. The new light means you can wait and see if Noah was right then say ok it looks like the world is actually going to flood now like Noah said, OK I will get on the ark after all, better to wait and see for sure first.

This is surely the wise thing to do now before anyone gets baptised. Wait and see if things play out the way JWs say it will. Then you can always get on the ark if it’s looking like the world will flood. But don’t waste you time or energy until then.

• Biahi
    Biahi

Me too, Ron W. πŸ™„

• blondie
    blondie

Good quote from 1972 WT October 1 p.507

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

"Join JW's or DIE - soon!!!"

Well...soonish?

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

I never did believe that only JW would be saved because they cannot read the hearts of people. That alone should have woken me up sooner...

• Ding
    Ding

In 1972, "soon now" meant 1975.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit