1,500 Days since Stephen Lett said this:

by Chevelle 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Chevelle
    Chevelle

"So the events unfolding around us are making clearer than ever that weโ€™re living in the final part of the Last Days. Undoubtedly the final part of the final part of the Last Days. Shortly before the last day of the Last Days." - - Stephen Lett

(Note: I just walked in from outdoors and saw no signs of any fireballs hurling towards the earth. If I happen to see any in the coming days, I will let everyone know.)

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

You mean to tell me it's been 4 years since GB Lett uttered those foolhardy & regrettable words...my how time flies!

• markweatherill
    markweatherill

from the April 1 1967 watchtower:

In fact, in this year 1967 we are actually living in the final part of that time! This can be compared to, not just the last day of a week, but, rather, the last part of that last day!

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

brilliant quote - blows that stupid

Why does it matter whether or not Armageddon is near? crap sky high out of the water!

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I guess at some point they will tell us that Armageddon happened invisibly. They weren't wrong, they were right and we just didn't notice!

• Magnum
    Magnum

I'm trying to make a document showing the many failed predictions of JWs. Does anybody know the date on which Lett stated that? Is the video still online?

markweatherill, thanks for mentioning that Watchtower reference; I was not aware of it and have now recorded it in my notes.
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Yes. Its been over 4 years since rubber face Lett said this.

This cannot age well.

๐Ÿคฃ

• DisgruntledFool
    DisgruntledFool

TonusOH...I think you're on to something. "Armageddon. This war will come in the twentieth century. It will come right on schedule..." - Awake! February 22, 1961 pg 8.

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore
    False prophets gonna prophesy falsely.
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

False prophets never learn.

You see? Man made.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit