• Onager
    Onager

Voldemort. - I don't like you.

• Divergent
    Divergent

I'm not a fan of Jehovah either

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Joke-hova needs to be bound. And all the filthy angels that trespassed onto the earth and ruined civilization for all humanity. Due to these scum angels and joke-hova, we see poverty, crime, violence, and lifespans dropping from 500 or more years (under Satan) to a paltry 70 or 80. They have bound us with political correctness, censorship, and are going to enslave the whole human race--and they blame Satan for it? Under Satan, we had human lifespans north of 500 years, with none of the crap we see as normal today.

Jesus? That thing is just an archetype of the perfect slave. Joke-hova needed a pretext to give us perennial debt, and the whole original sin rubbish did that. Jesus was supposed to have redeemed us from this "sin" which is just infringements of laws that were not even in effect on earth. And, the cost was that we needed to give up our souls to this fictitious nazarene and worship joke-hova. And that thing is perennially demanding more. Poverty and sickness result. Those who follow joke-hova devoutly are always in severe hardship, and they are still not doing enough.

Much better to have Satan as your God than joke-hova. At least Satan is against your enslavement, and in favor of your being the best you can be. And those who are nearing 70 years, or with EXCEPTIONAL might (say, one in a billion), 80 (and yes, that is what joke-hova is striving for), would you rather have the other 430 or more years joke-hova stole from you, in good health and knowing that when you do die, you will be reincarnated in a good condition? Or, better yet, to become a God yourself so you don't die at all? Or would you rather spend the next few years in a nursing home, under joke-hova, drugged up and always feeling lousy?

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I'm not a big fan of Jehovah/Yahweh either.

There are plenty more fictional villains that I do like - Dracula, Hannibal Lecter, Fred Krueger, Darth Vader ...

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

I wipe my filthy, diarrhea stained a$$ on the beard of the demon god who wrote Deuteronomy 22:13-21; 28-29; 21:7-11; and Numbers 15:32-36.

By the way, I don't like him either.

• schnell
    schnell

I'm just morbidly curious. Are there any ex-JWs named Joe Hoover? Because that would be amazing.

• under the radar
    under the radar

I find little to respect about the J-dog. Of course, since he doesn't exist anyway, it's a moot point. It's just a crying shame that a civilization as advanced as ours still clings to old superstitions and thinks it's ok to kill others who cling to slightly different superstitions. This world would be a lot better off if there were no religion at all.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

What is wrong with you all? (sarcasm alert)

Don't you all know that we were created in "god's Image" ??

So, it seems that he didn't have issues with destroying little babies and women on multiple occasions.

He also has no problem being a close "friend" of a man who was going to kill his own son and sacrifice him.

He also has no issues with men who offer their daughters to be pack-raped.

Or he has no issue with men who committed incest with their daughters.

Shall we go on?

It is odd really, that if we were "created in God's Image" , we humans find such things repulsive....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit