S Club 7 star died of NATURAL causes.....

by BoogerMan 15 Replies latest social current

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

“A spokesperson from Dorset Coroner's Office told the BBC that due to the nature of his death there would be no inquest. No further details were given on cause of death by the coroner.” https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-65633872

No "further" details were given?

ZERO details were given! Wonder why.

• Riley
    Riley
    Maybe no cause of death was given because it is none of your business.
  • Riley
    Riley

I have a know a guy whose wife just died of complications in child birth and she is now all over twitter " Died Suddenly " . What makes it worse she was a nurse so she had to be vaccinated so of course.

I know another family who lost a son to an overdose and he is all over the anti-vaxxer sites.

Fucking opportunistic ghouls, cruising the obits for misery, not giving a shit about the families.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

If it was nobody business there was reason to even publish his death.

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

It’s obviously the vaccines

there have been far more witness funerals lately than ever before most cause of death was ‘died suddenly’

Bows Road assembly hall has had a few large funerals for COs who died suddenly and as Elders we keep getting messages on JW hub about passing on zoom details about some funeral or other.

I myself have given a few funerals since the excess deaths from the vaccines.

what you have to understand is that the countries with the highest vaccination rates have the highest number of excess died suddenly numbers.

you could say organisations with the highest vaccination rates are having the highest number of people dying suddenly.

JWs had to follow direction from the GB to be fully vaccinated and they still have not done a U turn on the direction.

As an elder I suspect I will be getting a lot more funeral details on JW hub from all the vax damage

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

This guy's death is not really any of my business but he was a famous person, a public figure, and usually in these cases a cause of death is given.

He was only 46 years old. How can a 46 year old die from 'natural causes'?

• markweatherill
    markweatherill
    Clearly it was the 5G that got him.
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    He was only 46 years old. How can a 46 year old die from 'natural causes'

Very odd statement from Coroner. Definitely of public interest, particularly as S club 7 have some pretty dedicated fans!!😳😜

• jhine
    jhine

LUHE when my late husband was at school one of his PE teachers , a fit man in his 20s , just dropped down dead . It was later realised that he had been born with a heart defect which had not been previously detected.

A 46 yr old can die from cancer or a stroke or a myriad of natural causes.

Jan

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    No further details were given on cause of death by the coroner

Well, that's that, then.

Not that I'm interested.

I'm sorry for the loved ones that are hurt by this, though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit