Speculate now that 2 gb members are 80 will they be reasigned?

by poopie 24 Replies latest jw friends

• poopie
    poopie

Comments

• Bonsai
    Bonsai

They will be deified and given Sainthood and shooed off to cushy private sector deep in the bowels of the new Warwick compound (I just love that word "compound". It is so appropriate for the head quarters of a cult). They will become inaccessible to anyone and will be treated as new oracles.

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

Here is a sheet that I found a while back (thanks anon). I put it on a google sheet so it could be maintained:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_6VUjbvyOGFJ9k7NUwarOSxOL2kn4Wvpi3-HKfjxk3s/edit?usp=sharing

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Bastards ! after a life time of service to the organization and they me throw me to the curb.

No free trips around the world, no free dinners and lunch , no cars to drive https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2462/5791374257_8b556978a0_b.jpg

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I'm sure there will be no "term limits" or "age limits" for The Glorious Ones of the GB. That will only apply to their underlings.

The Guardians Of Doctrine are appointed forever!

Doc

• poopie
    poopie

My bad I thought losch was 80

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Samuel Herd is still going strong in Morning Worship.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The oldest GB members pretty much stay at Bethel and they still give talks as long as they are cognitively alert.

This is one the things that puts people off is that the GB are looked after for life, in their health care, food and shelter until they die, special pioneers on the other hand or long time Bethel workers is total diffident story.

I do feel sorry for these ones.

• Ding
    Ding

The GB will never grow old in this system of things...

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

wifi bandit, thanks for the sheet. Perhaps you could colour those members who have died.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit