Their Last Message of Damnation

by new boy 16 Replies latest jw friends

• new boy
    new boy

The leaders of the Witnesses are preparing their flock for the day when they will have to give that last message of Damnation. They will soon be announcing how their loving god Jehovah will soon becoming to kill off the vast majority of mankind. Billions of men women and children,

Knock Knock

Hello

Yes we are here to tell you Jehovah is coming and he is pissed and you are going away.

Jehovah who?

Jehovah god

I have never heard of him. I have been living in Motuo China for the last thirty years.

It doesn't matter, you are still screwed. Our message has changed and it's too late for you.

Oh, and who are you?

We are Jehovah's Witnesses. We worship the god of love Jehovah of course.

Really the god of love who is about to to kill off billions of people, most of whom have never even heard of you guys?

Yes

By and chance have guys been drinking cool aid?

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

This is the same crap they pull ever few years , just rinse and repeat! This is scare tactics to keep ones in and working for the cult.

• waton
    waton

May be caricatures of that are planned as entertainment for the delegates of next years "international travelers" convention.

The world is ending but we are touring. (hope we get stuck in Hawaii for the next 1000 years.)

• zeb
    zeb

I said in another posting I fear the wt will create this situation to bring wrath on the jw. The gb will be safe at their NY castle and they will beat the drums of more more more. Governments may be forced by a distressed populace to do 'something' to shut the wt up and they in turn will scream persecution, persecution ad nausea.

In a few years they will say the r & f over reached and went beyond (select any one of a number of wt cliches)and decided themselves as in Malawi and the moneywill continue to roll in and the ordinary r&f as sacrificial lambs will be left to fend for themselves with legal bills, homeless, mourning and beaten..

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I don`t believe they will ever do that because its not something they could walk away from or explain its failure to materialize ,however they will always be on the brink of delivering such a message........ in the near future.

Dangling the carrot before the donkey scenario.

And yes that is a possibility too zeb.

• jhine
    jhine

They got over 1975 didn't they ? l have spoken to a JW who cashed in an insurance policy , never got the money back but is still very much in .

Jan

• cofty
    cofty
    The leaders of the Witnesses are preparing their flock for the day when they will have to give that last message of Damnation

Are there any recent signs of that move?

They will have to do that sooner or later but how long can they get away with it?

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

When you put it like that Jan I guess your right.:Not only did they come away unscathed about 1975 ,they also got away with 1914, The end of this system of things, 1925 ,The resurrection of the faithful men such as Abraham ,Isaac , and Jacob all to be housed and living in the Mansion Beth- Sarim that of course was where "Judge" Rutherford lived ,and then there was the expectation that the "New System" would be here by the end of the 20th Century , none of which ever eventuated .

• jhine
    jhine

They always manage to blag their way out of these things . Just blame the people who believed them in the first place .

Jan

• hybridous
    hybridous

I don`t believe they will ever do that because its not something they could walk away from or explain its failure to materialize ,however they will always be on the brink of delivering such a message........ in the near future.

Dangling the carrot before the donkey scenario.

Good comment, smiddy. I had always seen this similarly. The 'Good News of the Kingdom' (or whatever you want to call their message, now) is really the penultimate message. Contrast with the final, ultimate, message (see OP).

And really, once they went to the final one, it's that or nothing. I don't see, outside of some 'Jonah clause', how they could renege and stay Jah's vengeance day. The 'Jonah clause' has never been part of the JW narrative regarding the end of the system. Total Armageddon destruction has always been treated as a foregone conclusion. Repentance was never an out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit