NEW LIGHT FROM SLO CIRCUIT OVERSEER "Warning, Blood on Doorposts", "The Couple who Missed One Meeting Died With Their Kids, Don't Miss Any!

by Trailer Park Pioneer 39 Replies latest watchtower bible

• mynameislame
    mynameislame

The God that the JWs preach doesn't seem much better than the God of any other religion. God is totally forgiving and loving unless you happen to mess up on some random arbitrary day then sorry you are out of luck. The only difference between the JW God and the Catholic one is that the JW one doesn't send us to hell.

Your dad sucks, sure mine may beat me for next to nothing but at least he doesn't lock me up in the basement afterwards like yours does.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I know a lovely, older couple who were devout JWs but who were killed in an auto accident because they made the poor decision to go to the Cir Assm despite the warning of hazardous weather.

I'd like your CO to explain that.

Why do some JWs die for missing the meeting yet others die because they trusted in Jehovah and refused to stay home when the roads were treacherous?

Doc

• violias
    violias

Someone said it felt like they were really cracking down meeting attendance.  Not really, I have been a jws since the 50's and have heard all this and more many times.  They sort of go through revival type spells- like other religions do.  This reminds me of Neil Diamonds song " Brother Loves Traveling Salvation Show" .  Anyone who has lived in the south and ever been to a revival tent meeting can tell you those preachers can really breathe fire and brimstone. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5va1iaLj2M 

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein
    Watchtower is very much about fear mongering, its been its greatest marketing ploy , is that obvious or not ?
  • kaik
    kaik
    Entertaining. This kind of talk brings me back to 1980-1985 where the Angel of Death was imminent and these who would not be warned by message from the elders will die.
  • Trailer Park Pioneer
    Trailer Park Pioneer

Searcher, your posts have been lots of fun, the intense scriptures posted demonstrate they are not following the Bible, I got a video you might enjoy looking at if you don't mind hearing a Hong Kong Preach say lots of "Hallelujahs!"

• Finkelstein
      Watchtower is very much about fear mongering, its been its greatest marketing ploy , is that obvious or not ?

• kaik
      Entertaining. This kind of talk brings me back to 1980-1985 where the Angel of Death was imminent and these who would not be warned by message from the elders will die. 

Excellent writings, they are totally fear mongers!  Kaik, do you remember those stupid Wash-Paper-Towels dealing with the UN's "Year of Peace" in 1986 and the nasty attack's against Christendom soon to follow?  I got yelled out and had the water almost turned on me by using those idiots literature to insult people I did not personally know.  I know lots of JWs and honestly, a good portion are very shallow and turn on you faster than a Snake!  You know were I'am coming from, those Rags got us in trouble, what were we thinking handing out that written fecal-matter attacking people who probably had more morality than many of the people we called Brothers?

The Watchtower must keep people reading these forums trying to stay one step behind because there is no way they can keep up with your logic skills, your tearing them up while they cash out all their real estate holdings, this move is prudent because they might get top dollar again on all their holding.  Jehovah is providing lots of funds to pay off all the plaintiff attorneys so the Watchtower know's it's him punishing them for False Prophecy and abusing little boys and girls and telling them the Big Whooper, "Just Wait On Jehovah, Don't be depressed, get your butts out in Field Service with Brother Chester and feel the love of our god!"

I wonder if it was intentional they made it hard for the really smart people (so many great friends on JWN with extensive Bible and Watchtower knowledge whether their atheist or Christian, your posts are a threat to their Waffle Doctrines.)  So I am at the Grocery Store and I see a weak JW who see's herself as better than me even though she knows nothing about the Bible or Watchtower Theology.  She shun's me and this is after years of listening to her tell me how bad the elders treated her kids and stumbled them out of the Twooth."  For long-term Elders here who stepped down, it must feel like betrayal after giving your heart, life and soul for idiots who can't see your good qualities, your kindness and all the time you spent when some were breaking down from emotional or Kingdom Hall conflicts!

"Next, why are they giving advice that is way out of date?  Now, suppose I am totally right about hyperinflation and silver reaches 7,000 [1/2014] toilet papers an ounce, real estate prices plummet versus silver, and anyone that has significant silver is rich and everyone else is destitute and starves.  Of what importance is that going to be some 4,000 years from now?  Amassing all that silver at that time might not be of any benefit, especially if prices are stable and based on gold.  By that time, a new find of silver might be imminent and it might be bad advice for that time.  Likewise, what may have happened in ancient Israel (and I believe the whole thing is a lie) is not pertinent now, and following this advice will give bad consequences this time.  And I mean consequences like communism.

Finally, so what if you skip the boasting session?  The washtowel rags are posted online.  Just download them if you wish to keep up with what is going on, and look at the posts that appear right here.  Even the Kingdumb Misery rags are posted on their official jw dot org site.  If you know the congregation number, you can probably find everything you need to know right online--right from their own site."

• DesirousOfChange

I know a lovely, older couple who were devout JWs but who were killed in an auto accident because they made the poor decision to go to the Cir Assm despite the warning of hazardous weather.

I'd like your CO to explain that.

Why do some JWs die for missing the meeting yet others die because they trusted in Jehovah and refused to stay home when the roads were treacherous?

Doc

DOC, the New JWs are not very good at studying their Watchtowers and I think the WT has no problem with ignorant people who can't hold a educated conversation now with householders so who are they looking for to keep the growth going?  Kids are demanding more information and don't follow any example now with lots of JW Facts information to smash all the lies. We are seeing the final Watchtower Generation that has any education from studying the Organizations literature and lots of worthless outdated books with no self improving ability.  The new books are designed for people with Attention deficit Disorder, nobody can stand reading these Rags and books!

Doc, I notice they never talk about the Regional Builders who died in a plane crash in the Middle East or the busloads of Witnesses not only in Spain but several countries now that got killed going to Assemblies, if they stayed at home would that mean Jehovah blessed them?  One of the JW Pal talk chats spread lies about some J.W.s were spared by missing the Malaysia Airline because Jehovah spared them!    It's all lies I think, how many stories have ever been authenticated or validated?  

• violias
      violias

here is a better video of Neil Diamond singing Brother Loves show, He's totally getting down here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=451H6kaKeSU

• sowhatnow
      sowhatnow

i wonder when they will vote that c.o. off Gilligan's island

i could not have sat there without blushing and grinning and holding in laughter. just so sad and pathetic.

Id be embarrassed  for that person.

to take the entire bible and misrepresent it as a means to control and fear monger is nothing short of ....

well  fill in the blank...

• hoser
      hoser
      It is just bullying and death threats to try to control 
    • clarity
      clarity

AAhhhhhh ....Jehovah the god of mischief is at it again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBZxiJK3t1I

Share this

Google+
    Pinterest
    Reddit