Ex-Bethelite Interviewed - New JW Podcast Episode

by God_Delusion 4 Replies latest jw friends

• God_Delusion
    God_Delusion

Hi guys & gals,

We've just released the latest JW Podcast Show episode where we interview an Ex-Bethelite. Some of his revelations at what really goes on at Bethel are astounding!

Listen to the entire show here, or find it on iTunes or Stitcher.

http://www.jwpodcast.org/2015/01/11/s01e06-watchtower-rehash/

Let me know what you think!

Love,
    Jaymes

• label licker
    label licker

I enjoy the way he writes but listening to him was even better. When they were talking about how the cult will use the same pictures but change their stories from time to time made me think of this one story where it was about this woman who left her jewish faith. Then, a year later or so, there's that same face but with a different story. I had told my husband it was the same woman and he said no way, why would the society use her twice on two different stories.

The blood issue hit me hard for I had a brother that needed a blood transfusion at around 11/12 years of age, and my parents let him die. He died at sick childrens hospital in Toronto. My mother was never the same and ten years later, she took a bottle of pain pills right before her surgery and died. She had a massive heart attack coming out of her recovery. She had died on the same day that my brother, Timothy-Paul had died ten years previously.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Only about 30 minutes into this one, but if I haven't mentioned it already, THIS IS HANDS DOWN MY FAVORITE PODCAST (and I listen two about half dozen different ones). I cannot recommend it more. Funny, witty, warm, informative. . . .

OUTSTANDING!

Thank you so much Jaymes and company!

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions
    Okay. . . Now having heard the whole podcast, the second part -- call from a listener -- leaves me speechless. 
  • wannaexit
    wannaexit
    Loved the podcast. Thanks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit