Letter to my sons, why I left WT -- 1975 and lies were reasons

by FatFreek 2005 24 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

Several months ago I wrote a letter to two of my sons, still JW. The letter is 41 years belated. I am now 78 years old so this was a bucket list item. Below is a snippet from the front page. This link fetches the entire 14 page letter.

• James Jack
    James Jack

Where’s the rest of the letter?

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

It's above the snippet that I pasted it's the third line of my introduction

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

I took the time to read the whole thing. It would be hard for your kids not to shed a tear and consider where they are going. I hope they listen. Well researched and expressed.

BTW you may want to check your redaction of names, I fear you left some in.

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

Thanks for your compliment Slidin and thanks for your tip about potential redaction. I'll double-check the ones that I've left in there it's been a while since I looked over the whole letter but in general if they have passed on I've left their names in otherwise I redacted especially if there are still in the org.

Len Miller

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

FatFreek 2005:

Beautiful letter and very well expressed. Your kids would have to be deeply moved.

Many thanks!

Atlantis!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I just read the whole letter Len ,I hope your boys took the time to read it and hopefully see the truth`s that you presented and make contact with you and heal the rift.

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

I redacted two names that I missed the first time around and the above link took me to this corrected document. Whether it works for everybody, I can't say. I'm ignorant about different browsers and about how browser caches work.

Thanks, all. Of course I hope that they've read it but I have heard no responses.

I did a follow up of sorts but I don't want to divulge publicly what that was for reasons I'm sure you can understand.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

What an excellent letter FatFreek 2005.

The GB and WT are the liars, trouble makers, narcissists, who intentionally break up families for their own (evil) purposes that no one should associate with. Not you.

You uncovered all of WT's dirty laundry, their LIES and presented them in your letter in a fabulous, easy for anyone to understand, way.

You are the hero. When your boys wake up to WT lies, they will see that you really were their hero, that you woke up to WT lies but their mother got in the way of what? What value did she see to stay a JDumb? What status or friends did she choose over you? What happened??? Did she have a "brother" lined up to marry after you two divorced? How was her life, how were your boys life like, without your daily presence in the family home?

I am so sorry for all the grief and lost years and enjoyment WT / GB has caused you and millions of others.

I hope your sons are brave enough to man up and see that you were / are the good one here. Not WT / GB that they are (still?) following.

It is all such a nightmare. My life too was put "on hold" to put "kingdom interests" (read WT / GB's interests) first also. I was a true (read guillible / innocent) Believer that fiinally woke up at age 62. Taking the red pill of reality is hard but well worth it.

You are such a nice man. The photo of you with your large family is so lovely. You must have a lot of grandchildren by now. Forty years that WT has taken from you is horrible. Simply horrible.

As you are able, because this must be a very emotionally exhausting subject for you (very understandable) would you tell us more about how life has been for you these 40 years? Are you in good health? Did you remarry and have more chldren or step children? Did you find someone to love that will cherish you and think of you as a partner and that you respect what each other has to say? I ask that because your (1st?) wife took a left hand turn to follow WT no matter what and left you in the dust. Are your sons like their mother? Do you know if they received any other education past their high school years?

It is now 2019. With the internet available to everyone, the truth about what a lying, corrupt orgainization WT / JW..org really and truly is, is out there. They can read JWFACTS or your letter above.

I wish you and all of us happiness and peace and good health and good friends and success in all ways and especially in healing from WT's many abuses.

• Giordano
    Giordano

That was a very good letter Len...... I devoured it. I know the points you made are true as I have read the original articles in the Golden Age (later the Awake Mag) and the WT bullshit....... all the way through 1975 and continuing to this day......... is monumental. They lie and then lie about the lie.

The WTBTS....... providing a lifetime of Garbage in..... garbage out information.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit