Governing Body letter

by John Davis 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• John Davis
    John Davis

There is a Governing Body letter to be read this week.

• OUTLAW
  • John Davis
    John Davis

Apparently this one will be on the GB letter head which is extremely rare.

• Chook
    Chook

Bear brothers,

we as the governing body are here to reassure you that everything you here on the internet is from satan and we are on the last lap of the overlapping pool. We are not inspired of god but we are spirit directed by god , and god this week has directed us to convey his love for you and that we now have a real blessing from Jah in the form of electronic donation machines installed in all JW facilities. May you brothers continue to follow the lead of the window cleaning/ painting elders who have your interests at heart , they were appointed under the direction of God , Please brothers don't give up now that we are so close to the end , just give up your time ,money , family because that what God has directed to tell you at this critical time . We will pray for your poor souls on Wednesday at our round table with brother Lett taking the lead.

• grassyknoll07
    grassyknoll07

YES! and you can read it ahead of time.

Local Needs: (8 min.) As an option, discuss β€œA Letter From the Governing Body” in the Yearbook. (yb17 2-5)

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

(FacePalm)

• zeb
    zeb

It sounds like a letter/special talk/ outpouring revelation I have heard a million times before..

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Dear Worthless Faceless minions,

Give more, do more, donate more.

Love

The GB. πŸ€—πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

• Lost and adrift
    Lost and adrift

Haven't been to a meeting in years but I'm sure I've heard that letter before πŸ˜‚

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

It doesn't really say anything. It's all blather. Empty words. They might have well just said, 'Hi, we're God's mouthpiece, except when we're not. Do more to keep us in our luxury cult compound. oh, yeah, by the way, the devil is a very naughty boy. Now, f*** off and do as we say.'

Even Jesus’ use of the word β€œgo” suggests that we must be moving, active.

Is this why they lazily mope around their trolleys?

sadly, when they're asleep, they just won't get it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit