Side effect of Downsizing......$$$

by Tech49 24 Replies latest jw friends

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

They don't need or want as many KHs anymore.

And yes at the end of the day to "Jehovah" all KHs and their monies belong.

• Incognito
    Incognito
    Why would anyone who attends a meeting and donates think they own anything? - kramer

It's not a matter of thinking they own something. It's more a matter of JW's donating for a specific purpose such a a new KH or remodel, but then WT takes that money for other uses, not the purpose is was originally claimed for.

• flipper
    flipper

WT Society leaders are totally using fear, guilt, and mind control tactics to steal rank & file JW's hard earned money from them. Lies and false promises too. By using loaded expressions like - " donate to the worldwide work " or " donate to the kingdom interests " , even the once a year articles that come out every September or October in the WT explaining in DETAIL how JW's can donate through every means possible ( trust funds, life insurance policies, jewelry, cars, inheritances ) I mean for christ's sakes - then WT rips Witnesses off by taking any excess money in kingdom hall accounts for " worldwide work " or " kingdom interests " ? It's a scam of epic proportions !

And WT is even using this scam as I posted on another thread in siphoning off funds from donations for JW hurricane victims - allegedly - by insisting that NO food, NO clothing, or NO money be marked for " hurricane relief " - but that ANY donations HAVE to be marked for " the worldwide work " . That way there's no transparency and WT financial leaders can use these funds anyway they want - i.e. like paying out child abuse lawsuits or victims - or fattening up secret offshore bank accounts for the WT Society. Makes me so angry I'd like to spit. Bernie Madoff didn't have anything on these WT crooks

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Anything that makes it easier for the faders, fakers, and fence-sitters to leave is fine by me.

Downsize away.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

It just makes me so angry that when ever I try to bring to the attention of my father what Wt is doing with his money. He just doesn't wanna know. So sad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit