An army of volunteers and a convoy of trucks and heavy equipment headed to Florida as we speak!

by nowwhat? 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

No not the watchtower, but Franklin Graham's Samaritan purse! Nothing on the website as of noon Friday edt. Evidently all the resources are tied up making their next movie

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

I have seen lots of organizations do such. Mennonites, baptists, Cajun navy. And little bragging

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

I am sure there will be prayers of "go in peace and be well fed" offered on behalf of only the JWs in Florida from the platforms of many local Kingdom Halls.

• LV101
    LV101

I certainly hope organizations are en route and that federal aid will be available asap.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

I've worked with the Cajun Navy and their donation warehouse. Many different churches came and donated, except for one.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

And we all know which one that is .

• HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife

Unless there are dubs who were affected by this natural disaster, WT will NEVER lift even a finger to send help! They really don't care about anyone, just only the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Even the jdubs they do help they expect to be compensated back from the insurance co.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Ain`t that the truth .

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

If we get any announcement at all it will be to not earmark any donations.

Remember the good samaritan? He had to go through channels and follow careful direction. Meanwhile the victim bled out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit