Farewell Liberals - Doug Ford Wins in Ontario

by Simon 22 Replies latest social current

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I don't know what you mean about gender is a thing - they believe gender to be purely a social construct.

But gender is largely influenced by our biological sex.

Those that have Y chromosomes are male, those that lack Y chromosomes are female. There are even some activists who deny this reality.

There are those who argue against biological sex existing by bringing up gender dysphoria and transgenderism. Whenever trans-activists are asked to estimate the % of the population that's transgender, they never answer. This is because the % is tiny - the most generous estimates put transgender people at 0.3% of the human population. So, at least 99.7% of the population is born in the right body. The % of trans people is statistically insignificant.

Idiots split their believes into that conservative/liberal shit (all of them, left, right, libtards, alt-right, and whatever made up shit you claim people are. Yes, you read right, I called it all shit because it is) - the political spectrum exists whether you like it or not ...

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

The following video is a window into the SJW madness that ordinary people have had to endure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbDP5iWM1ME

^^^ This is why people are abandoning the liberal-left. ^^^

BTW, I recommend the YouTube channel called 'Some Black Guy' (real name Derrick Blackman).

He's full of common sense and has a good sense of humour.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Thanks for answering back Simon. Again biological gender is real. I don't know any liberals that do not believe this. But science has proven there is many variables that take place when it comes to the X and Y chromosome at conception. Still Totally ADD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit