An Apex Body to rule the global financial system

by Kosonen 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Teddnzo
    Teddnzo

Yes programmable CBDCs are coming and I will probably take it if offered but I will use grams of silver for private confidential transaction if I have used up my allowance of buying what I want.

How can the Bible say without the mark you can’t buy or sell anything? Nothing can stop silver being used as money privately on the black market or the free market as many will call it when it becomes illegal to barter and you have to only use the CBDCs

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

Teddnzo, May be it is in general?

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

Teddinzo, I see a lot of ads now to buy silver and gold now because the monetary system is changing. While you think nothing can stop silver being used as money, Consider the prophesy at Eze 7:19 “They will throw their money in the streets, tossing it out like worthless trash. Their silver and gold won’t save them on that day of the LORD’s anger. It will neither satisfy nor feed them, for their greed can only trip them up. ///it may get you by for a little while, but both the rich and the poor will be COMPELLED to have the mark of the beast.

• Teddnzo
    Teddnzo

Before that time silver is always the money of first and last resort when currencies fail

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit