Rutherford's Coup

by RolRod 25 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• jojorabbit
    jojorabbit

Too rich for my blood. I will wait and buy a used one.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Rutherford's Coup

Just received my copy the other day.

Just began reading it. Barb Anderson writes a commentary on the back cover.

M. James Penton gives an outstanding and brilliant forward in the first few pages.

Just about to start reading Chapter 1 where it begins with Russel.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Slimboyfat

Have these translations stopped using the name Jehovah ? and if so have they adopted the more correct name Yahweh ? Or have they just used LORD and GOD instead.?

And do you think its possible that the Catholic Knox version of the Bible used YAHWEH throughout the old testament because of the JW`s use of Jehovah.?

• RolRod
    RolRod

Back in the 90s I self published the little booklet: "Daughters of the Tower". Which traced all the offshoots of the Society since the death of Russell in 1916. Among them was a short history of the Standfast movement. I'm in the process of updating it. Currently working on the Standfast chapter which could be a book of its own. So far some 42 pages.

The Stand Fast Bible Students Association were formed in 1918. They accepted the 7th Volume and separated from the Society. Believing the door to heaven was shut and the harvest was over, they pretty much gathered together doing nothing but waiting to be called home to heaven. While they waited they bickered about little things until they split and split and split into oblivion.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

I've been just devouring this book.

Love the section about how the IBSA were NOT the first ones to abolish 'saluting the flag'.

Added this book to my 'apostate collection'.

My 'apostate collection.' It all began in March 2018 when Kim & Mikey on their youtube channel released ''Crisis of Conscience''. Ever since, I've been on a tear,,,,just buying up 'apostate' books & now I have a total stack of them.

LOL!!!!

• Nikolaus
    Nikolaus

Would anybody share Prof. Penton's e-Mail adress, please. I would like to give some feedback on his foreword. Thanks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit