The memorial held--in Prince's concert hall!

by Pistoff 13 Replies latest jw friends

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/search.ashx here's a lot of threads about prince with links to news stories and his conversion to jw-ism for the newbies.

my family attends the navarre hall, no one's said anything yet to me about where the thing was held. hmmm

• waiting
    waiting

Howdy,

If one is aware of the type of work HS does, which I am..................I believe him when he says he's met Prince......and Prince is a preachy jw. lol Preachy Prince.

real proof of Prince's baptism, especially since I never heard of any "annoucements" being made when someone gets baptized.

In our hall in South Carolina, it was customary, nay.....mandatory........to announce New Brothers & Sisters after each assembly where baptisms occurred. We happily clapped too.

In fact, it was that way back in Indpls waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the 70's! We were always happy to have yet another brainwashed companion alongside us.

waiting

• toddy
  • joannadandy
    joannadandy

I remember whene Prince came to one of our district conventions. Pulled up in a big white limo. We had to pretend like we didn't care who he was.

At the time he was just "studying". A family friend of ours went to the hall where he attended meetings.

I have never heard he got baptized. I assumed he became disinterested. Who knows...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit