Watchtower takes parody poster to court.

by Lost in the fog 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Lost in the fog
    Lost in the fog

Another YouTube presenter falls foul of the WT Society's legal team. The Watch Tower Copyright Lawsuit Targets Creator of "DubTown" Lego Animations.

https://www.toptutorials.co.uk/watch-tower-copyright-lawsuit-targets-creator-of-dubtown-lego-animations-torrentfreak/

• hoser
    hoser

It will be an interesting court case

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

It's all bible based.

The stories were entertaining and really close to life. Even if they don't admit it. The old looking in a mirror scripture.

Premature disclosure? Most of us can already give the gist of the next drama and experience

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

So why do these WT lawyers get exemptions for regularly seeking out and viewing apostate videos? Worse yet, how do they stay JWs after knowing everything they do?

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

This sort of David v Goliath litigation is typical of the lengths WT will go to pursue the "little" man. Kevin Mcfree provided lighthearted harmless (sometimes somewhat barbed" entertainment to a limited audience. WT have sued Facebook and Youtube in an attempt to uncover Mcfree's real identity.

The lack of love, the sheer merciless pursuit of anyone who has the courage to be a nay-sayer makes me sad. It makes me ashamed to have ever supported this bullying organization.

• Fadeaway1962
    Fadeaway1962

If I remember correctly were there not caricatures making fun of Catholic priests etc in the early golden age Mags etc .

So it's okay for them to make fun or make exaggerations of other religions beliefs and practices.

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

Feel that Christian love.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Cockroaches scurry to hide from the light. Why does WT hide behind lawsuits against a simple parody?

• Biahi
    Biahi

Fadeaway, but, they have the “TRUTH” lol

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

According to the article, the Lego guy used copyrighted material. Yeah, fair enough, he probably shouldn't have done that, but this is supposed to be an organization that embodies Jesus' teachings. What happened to love your enemy, forgive those who hurt you? Nah, sue the pants off them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit