"Mark" Sanderson one-ups Jackson's goatee

by neat blue dog 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Not sure if this was posted yet but the second GB member has been spotted with more than a mustache, and the first one going for a full beard (at about 3 minutes into the video):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCgWkGRkh0k&pp=ygUJancgYmVhcmRz

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

How can we be sure not deep fakes like the Jackson’s goatee turned out to be?

It’s a shame about all these fakes and lies. It would be best if there was no way the GB could rightly talk about apostate lies because everyone was very careful to tell the truth.

I wonder if there are plants put out there for different reasons so they can talk about apostate lies.

I still don’t know if some letters are real or bogus like the au turn on vaccination mandates letter to COs or the U turn on higher education letter to all elders?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Just assume all the news, good or bad, is fake, and you’re covered. 😁

• Drearyweather
    Drearyweather
    How can we be sure not deep fakes like the Jackson’s goatee turned out to be?

Jackson's goatee is real. He is in India for a headquarters visit and he has that goatee, I got to see him in person in the special program. The Writing Committee helper who has come along has a full beard too.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

This is great stuff.🤣

• Biahi
    Biahi

Mike JW is right, though, we don’t want to put out false information for them to point fingers at.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Oh for crying out loud this is getting ridiculous.

And where did the freckles on his forehead come from all of a sudden? Maybe he wants to get them looked at.

• Gorb
    Gorb

In our former congregation 8 out of 10 male witness have a beard at this moment.

G.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Bet the majority of ‘em look stupid, too.

😏

• Riley
    Riley

I knew a guy who was a study about two years ago and was cornered by two elders. He was told he would have to lose the beard in order to. “ spiritually progress”. He eventually just stopped attending.

What a joke this religion has become. I knew the beard thing really isn’t that big a deal but it shows how ridiculously petty and pointless the legalisms are.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit