The ever-broadening, ever-deepening, ONGOING FLOOD TIDE of spiritual food

by credulity 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• credulity
    credulity

Midway through the "Congregation Bible Study" at this week's midweek meeting, a paragraph of the "God's Kingdom Rules" book stated as supposed evidence that "god's kingdom rules":

"Spiritual provisions flow to us like an EVER-BROADENING and EVER-DEEPENING river. Our Bible-based publications - as well as recordings and videos, our meetings and conventions, and the material published on our Web site - together amount to an ONGOING FLOOD TIDE of spiritual sustenance... Are you not thrilled to see the fulfillment of Jehovah’s promises of ABUNDANCE in your daily life?"

(Apologies for the capitalization.)

As with the paragraphs covered in the midweek meeting a few weeks ago praising the organisation's practice of "not soliciting" for money, it is fascinating to see how rapidly the "God's Kingdom Rules" book has gone out of date. I wonder what is running through the minds of JWs in attendance as the above is read out at the same time as the output of "spiritual food", both in printed and electronic form and including the recently introduced videos, is falling off a cliff?

• skin
    skin

I wonder what is running through the minds of JWs in attendance as the above is read out

Nothing! Expect how wonderful our organization is... How grand JW.org is in fulfilling our spiritual need. Even people in the world can see how happy we are....Must show appreciation by putting more money into the donation box. etc etc...

• steve2
    steve2

Image result for flood tide of filth

The trouble with a flood tide is it literally brings in absolutely everything in its wake: Detritus, filth, poisonous objects, muck, gunk, worms - the works.

JW organization's refering to its spiritual sustenance as "an ongoing flood tide" is an unexpected moment of startling candor.

• Scully
    Scully

Spiritual provisions flow to us like an ever-broadening and ever-deepening river of $h!t. Our Bible-based publications - as well as recordings and videos, our meetings and conventions, and the material published on our Web site - together amount to an ongoing flood tide of spiritual sustenance reading material that no sane person can keep up with... Are you not thrilled to see the fulfillment of Jehovah’s promises of abundance in your daily life? Not thrilled is exactly how I'd put it. And when it's bull$h!t WT propaganda, "abundance" is not a good thing.

As with the paragraphs covered in the midweek meeting a few weeks ago praising the organisation's practice of "not soliciting" for money, it is fascinating to see how rapidly the "God's Kingdom Rules" book has gone out of date. I wonder what is running through the minds of JWs in attendance as the above is read out at the same time as the output of "spiritual food", both in printed and electronic form and including the recently introduced videos, is falling off a cliff?

"Not soliciting for money"? Just because they don't pass a collection plate, doesn't mean they do "not solicit for money". That is the raison d'être for their existence! BAHAHAHAHAHA!

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010
    Are you not thrilled to see the fulfillment of Jehovah’s promises of ABUNDANCE in your daily life?

Excuse me, I need to vomit.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Abundance? You mean the reduction in the number of rags? I remember when we got 48 rags per year, of 32 pages each. You would get 24 washtowels and 24 asleeps. While they were still full of rubbish, you would get several articles per rag. They also had 3 boasting sessions per week, for better or for worse. There was the Great Boasting Session (2 days) that was nurfed to a Big Boasting Session (1 day). There are no more 4 day Grand Boasting Sessions, let alone 8 day ones.

I would say this is the ebb tide from the spring tide. Abundance it is not. But then again, joke-hova is not known for providing abundance.

• waton
    waton

ever shallowing. no wait a ripple, next week's wt study.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

The jobos will lap it up like cream to a cat. It will just be more nonsense to validate their fragile beliefs.

Steve2 said what I wanted to say.

Image result for sewage works flood

• MrRoboto
    MrRoboto

Funny how there are so much for and so many words provided by Jehovah and yet the bORG admits that not a single one is inspired.

Now explain how that's not duplicitous.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Not soliciting for money"? Just because they don't pass a collection plate, doesn't mean they do "not solicit for money". That is the raison d'être for their existence! BAHAHAHAHAHA!

It always cracks me up when Watchtower denigrates 'Worldly' Churches for passing a puny collections plate for the odd person to stick 50 pence in, whilst Watchtower has collection BOXES and credit card machines all over the place, plus always asks for your 'valuable things' and sums like 25 million dollars in their Broadcasts!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit