Sarah Huckabee Sanders, new member of the Governing Body

by ShirleyW 21 Replies latest jw friends

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

The woman has been deflecting the orange one's lies for quite sometime now as we all know, but after hearing her doing the same about the staff member who dissed McCain, I say she's an excellent candidate for the Governing Body, "nothing ever happened, we didn't say that, yes the number of 144,000 is growing every year and we accept that". I mean, why look elsewhere, she would fit in perfectly.

BTW, that's also what I say with all the Drumpf supporters that show up at his rallies he holds whenever his sensitive, deflated ego needs a boost. They cheer and rave just like the blind followers do at the Circuit Assemblies, they would make excellent JWs, they have no problem buying into bullshit without putting any thought into anything that's being said.

• fulano
    fulano

Where is the time we had serious topics?

• minimus
    minimus

Yeah too bad Hillary didn’t get in.🌚

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010
    They cheer and rave just like the blind followers do at the Circuit Assemblies, they would make excellent JWs, they have no problem buying into bullshit without putting any thought into anything that's being said.

They do, I agree. That's why experts in the matter of cults don't like using that label, as it misleads people to think that such effect can happen only in some organizations or groups.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    They cheer and rave just like the blind followers do at the Circuit Assemblies

Yep

https://youtu.be/rZF7uCaLDIQ

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Hey Morpheus - what's you point, ALL presidents have an Inauguration Day and people gather.

I guess you're saying at least Drumpf doesn't have as many people chanting his name as Obama did on his Day, post a pic of that and notice the huge difference of the crowd

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Im not sure what your on about, perhaps the wine was good to you this evening. I simply posted a video supporting your point that people mindlessly cheer for their leader. We are in total agreement, at least the part i understood. Your sort of incoherent this evening

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Nope, not incoherent, just thought you were siding with the folks who gave my original post a minus 6 and Fulano's a plus 7 (which of course are the same folks)

I just "assumed" you were on their side, now do you understand why I said what I did?

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

Hi Shirley I evened it up.

I was only just reading about Trump,s activities re Korea and was wondering what to make of it - whether to praise it or reserve praise until we see if this turns out to a total mess that other s have to pick up. Thinking of his Iran Israel machinations. Surely politics isn't that simple - if it was what he is doing would have been done already.

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno

“The orange one...”

I thought we weren’t supposed to judge people by their skin color?

Is it okay to call Obama “The Brown one”?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit