Can halluciengins reveal what has been hidden from us and bring more answers?

by Bad_Wolf 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I would rather try opening the pineal gland. This closes up because of fluoride, which attracts calcium to the gland (instead of in the bones and teeth, where it belongs) to harden it up. It can then not function, and you lose all sorts of things. Intuition goes, along with fine motor skills and focus (making it harder to do detailed work with any type of speed). It also makes one open to jokehovianism and similar religions, and communism (to which it ties into).

First, try taking boron. Once you reduce or eliminate the fluoride from your water, taking boron will help remove fluoride from the pineal. Bear in mind that the pills you get are a paltry 3 mg, while you are probably going to need at least 10 mg per day to do you any good. Take plenty of magnesium while you are at it, as you are probably deficient in that, too (and taking boron can aggravate magnesium deficiency unless it is corrected). Borax (and I mean the real thing, not that "borax substitute") contains boron, and is safe when taken internally in tiny amounts (take too much, and you probably will get a stomach upset). This can also kill fungus and parasites, which can make you feel sick if you go too quickly with the boron.

In addition, iodine is necessary. Kelp tablets contain so little iodine that, unless you take at least 50 a day, you are not going to remove much fluoride from anything. You will probably need around 10 to 25 mg of iodine--and some people will have to build up to that gradually or suffer while they adapt.

There are other herbs and spices that will help. Oregano is good with that--try it on anything tomato-ey. Turmeric (taken with black pepper corns, since the key ingredient is hard to absorb without black pepper) is another fluoride detox. Coconut oil, apple cider vinegar, and tamarind are also helpful--so long as you are able to get them in their natural state and not mixed with fluoridated water.

Bear in mind that, with Codex Alimentarius in place in much of the world, it will be difficult to impossible to come across these supplements. The EU has banned borax, instead using a mixture of sodium carbonate (washing soda) and sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) as a substitute (a lousy one at that). Iodine may be available only in teensy weensy amounts (0.15 mg per pill) if at all, and magnesium may not be available in the 250 mg doses (or higher, and use a good variety and not magnesium oxide which is hard to absorb) you will need.

Also, bear in mind, some of these things will temporarily make you sick. As fungus and parasites die off, they release substances that will make you feel lousy (so you will not eat things that will croak them). And the high is not going to be quick with this method. But, you will not need to worry about addiction. Has anyone heard of boron driving or magnesium driving (which would actually be safer because your reflexes and focus improve under long term influence of these substances)? And boron is quite a bit cheaper than drugs, which could risk a bad trip and ruin your brain and liver (boron actually helps your brain by removing fluoride).

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Hendrix might have been on to something. :smirk:

• mentalclarity
    mentalclarity

I don't know about revealing "hidden stuff" but I read this article on Ecstasy being used to treat PTSD:

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/29/us/ptsd-mdma-ecstasy.html

• Awakenednow
    Awakenednow

WT Wizard, how long would you need to supplement to decalcify your pineal?

Also, the reason people have bad trips, in addition to laced or bad drugs, is because they have negative personality stuff they need to heal first. Most esoteric cultures use shaman type guides to help them through the experience because if you don't know what you are doing you can really have a bad trip. Work on being a loving and forgiving positive-oriented person before trying those shortcut drugs.

I like WT Wizard's suggestion after studying the subject for a few years, I think I'll try that first. For anyone truly wanting to learn about the subject, there are lots of informational videos and experts that explain the best and safest way to expand your mind on Gaia tv. It's an inexpensive internet app and filled with endless learning on all sorts of fun topics including this one.

• Onager
    Onager

I've taken a fair few substances with hallucinogenic properties, LSD, Psilocybin, Salvia Divinorum etc. and I would say that although the experience is of an expanded consciousness with heightened senses, in practice your abilities are the same, or worse even. You don't actually become all seeing or all knowing, you just think you have. :)

I don't mean to sound negative, I think it can be a hugely positive experience and you could learn an awful lot about yourself, it just isn't going to give you any epiphanies that aren't already inside your head.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Wow, man! Cool!

I think I'll just stick with Glenlivit. Expands the mind, if not the universe, just fine.

Doc

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

It worked for Steve Jobs.

• done4good
    done4good

Psychedelics, (hallucinogens), and all psychoactives, (even THC), tend to clear filters in the neuropathways that allow subconscious thoughts to be processed consciously. This sometimes leads to the "bad trip" (or paranoia in the case of the milder psychoactives). On the other hand, if a person is acclimated to the effects, (much easier to do with LSD or psylocibin than THC, provided the drug itself is not "bad"), the effects are generally a deeper understanding and perception on many matters.

LSD and psylocibin have been used from about 1950-1970 for treating addictions, OCD, etc, and have proven very effective. The Nixonian Comprehensive Drug Abuse Prevention and Control Act of 1970 made such substances schedule 1, (the most "dangerous", according to this draconian law) illegal, and treatments using them all but ceased, until recently. That law was mostly an anti-liberal attack on those opposing the Vietnam war. It made it easy to imprison those opposed to the US government's actions. Don't get me started...

To answer Smiddy's question with all due respect, Steve Jobs, (and likely a good number of Silicon Valley), have used such substances to their creative merit. They are good way to bridge left/right brain thinking actually.

I will neither confirm or deny any personal use, of course...;-)

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I used to be a regular partaker of LSD in the 60s and the last 2 decades have taken a variety of psychedelics. They increase brain activity and during this time especially in the right setting can bring back early childhood memories usually something that was traumatizing or life direction changing. Because of this they are a valuable tool for psychiatry. Also things hidden from us and stuff in our shadow may become viewable which can lead to positive changes in our personality as we accept our hidden evil side, basically making parts of our shadow manifest which can have very healing effects.

John Hopkins University is doing a lot of research using LSD, and Magic mushrooms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81-v8ePXPd4&t=418s

• Brokeback Watchtower

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit