Interesting conversation with a JDub regarding kingdom songs.

by joe134cd 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Was out side a JDubs house while they were playing kingdom songs. This is how the conversation went.

Me: Did you realize that one of their kingdom songs was a copy from the jurassic park theme song.

Jdub: Where did you find this.

Me: Hey I've got the down load to the movie, and that theme song has a striking resemblance to that song you just played. They also copied one of the theme songs to Disney's lion king as well. I can play it for you if you don't believe me.

Jdub: I'm really only interested in finding out stuff that is posted on JWdotorg anything out side of that I'm not interested in.

Me: hey ok I'm just mentioning an observation I made from the movie I watched.

Conversation ends. There you have it folks the response from a real hard liner JDUB.

• stillin
    stillin

So now the entertainment industry is stealing songs from the Watchtower!

• careful
    careful

Jdub: so afraid!

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

And You were at this clown's house because???

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Conversation ends. There you have it folks the response from a real hard liner JDUB.

Sad. Any context or background on how you found yourself in that conversation? Just curious.

• AverageJoe1
    AverageJoe1

Well the old "We thank you Jehovah" that is still sung today still starts out like the British National Anthem!

• jaydee
    jaydee

And WOW, you should hear what you get when you play them backwards....

• tiki
    tiki

Back when we were in...there was one in that big brown book that was an old child's ditty tune...and when they used it my hubby would sing the kid ditty words instead....something about little Mary, if I recall

plagiarists of anything...no wonder they don't want their peeps to look outside their deceptive little box.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I'm sorry guys but a can't mention how I was around there as it could identify me.

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

Good looking, well dressed humans till their necklines...beyond that - pure impenetrable concrete...best modern , new hardware available at the moment .

To seal the Oroville dam fracture!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit