Double Standards

by Beans 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Beans,

Give me an email sometime and tell me how she was impacted by the show and how it is affecting her now.

Seems she may be getting close to taking the rose coloured glasses off with a gentle push here and a gentle push there.

hawk

• JT
    JT

it is amazing as i read some of the post in that some of you are actually USING DOUBLE THINK DOUBLE SPEAK

YOU SAY - should jw be held to a higher standard, then you turn around and say "YEA I KNOW THEY SET THEMSELVES UP"

duhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

All many of us are doing is keeping their feet to the fire- even their own bible condemns 2 SETS OF SCALES

how can you tell every single faith on the earth if they get ONE DOGMA WRONG they are a false religion, and yet when they get a ton of dogmas wrong

THE BRO MEANT WELL-

take a look at the article on False Prophets , they go into great detail on how to ID a false prophet, yet when the same standard is applied to them they duck and hide and say: WE WERE JUST SO EXCITED ABOUT THE END COMING THAT WE GOT CARRIED AWAY AND PRODICTED SOME DATES

come on people there is NO DOUBLE STANDARD Only holding them up to the one they hold everyone else up to-

while no one would be so foolish to say every single jw steals lies and kills- THE SAME can ber said of other groups , yet wt LUMPS everyone in the same bag

as soon as that is done to them they want to say WELL SOME INDIVIUALS MAY DO THIS OR THAT

YET that line is NEVER ACCEPTED FOR OTHER GROUPS

my friend your question was a good one, but in my view NO DOUBLE STANDARD IS FOUND, just merely holding them to what they hold others too

• OICU8it2
    OICU8it2

very good point I hadn't considered in your reply to "double standards" Thank You

• Beans
    Beans

I forgot Sin #5, my sister bought her son 4 toy guns which as I recall were absolutley forbidden! Some excellent points here brom the flock!!!

Ah yes German JW, very nice guy! He definetly can lead the Eurobeeriean flock as he demonstrated at our meeting!

Beans

http://Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Beans, good to hear that you have made it safe back home. I suggest that you tell Prisca by private mail what a bad guy I am. The public should not know. :-)) It was great to have you with us. The time to talk was too short. But had to make it for the pagan "Osterfeuer". :-)

The first big German apostafest with 93 participants will take place on May 18th - and I cannot make it. :-((((

I agree with Sceptic that it is good to see that JW get more and more normal: that is the rank and file. It shows that the hardliner leaders have no power over them any more. And while JW get more and more normal they will quietly disappear. I don't think that they attract more intelligent people then.

German District Overbeer

• obiwan
    obiwan

DOH!! Witnesses having fun, huh never heard of it, must be a cosmic event! Well maybe there on the way to reality...whatever that is, certainly not the borg.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit