JW.org video

by scary21 20 Replies latest jw friends

• scary21
    scary21

Does anyone remember the video the JW came out with that showed the mom getting a phone call from her disfellowshipped daughter? She is tempted to answer but doesn't . She wants to be faithful to Jehovah. Maybe it was a magazine but I think it was a video

I remember there were posts about it and how she could have been calling in distress . I was trying to find posts about that sick video but no luck (love saying that word luck). Could anyone help me out ? Posts Or what Video ?

Thanks Sherry

• neat blue dog
  • zeb
    zeb

Yes its is disgusting and whats more is that in one breath they say/show this then they deny that they pursue 'shunning'..

• scary21
    scary21

Thanks so much Blue Dog. You rock ! Yes Zeb, needed that info for just that reason.

My mom still believed the rule from 1974-1980 that you could talk to family members,just not about spiritual things.

She believed that was the rule to her death three years ago.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

No wonder the WTS imposing fear toward showing loyalty to Jehovah.

Mind control of the finest.

Not surprising really many people are seeing the WTS/JWorg. as a corrupt lying fraud these days from both outside of the religion and inside .

Jehovah and Jesus were never behind and directing this commercialized false prophet but sinning corrupt men did.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Yes its is disgusting and whats more is that in one breath they say/show this then they deny that they pursue 'shunning'..

That`s why I keep reminding people that the JW`s speak out of both sides of their mouth,that they speak with a forked tongue..

No wonder average joe blow witness has know idea what he really believes .

• polish clarinet
    polish clarinet

that video was very important to my definitive decision of leaving the "spiritual paradise", after being PIMO for about 10 years.

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

@ scary21 - "My mom still believed the rule from 1974-1980 that you could talk to family members, just not about spiritual things."

That rule applies to JW's who are still living at home, with a disfellowshipped husband, wife, or child.

• I believe in overlapping
    I believe in overlapping

Wasn't the original video that was presented at the convention portraying the same girl calling at night. But now the video shows her calling during the day?

• Betheliesalot
    Betheliesalot

First time I've seen it with sign language, would make a good parody with a "worldly" interpreter and sign language with an attitude showing the third finger and cut throat signs .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit