An innocent father's story of his fight to win his daughter against malicious liars!

by gavindlt 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• gavindlt
    gavindlt

My story of an innocent father where two entire communities of Jehovah’s witnesses under the guidance of the Warwick USA headquarters were supported by two bodies of elder’s in an endeavor to destroy me! I was part of the biggest investigation in the West Midlands by the CID. Interpol, Brussels and the South Africa government were involved. This case involved 50 professionals and 15 organisations who were spurred on by people who I thought loved me. These people all conspired to send me to prison for life so that I would never lay eyes on my daughter again! I only held my daughter in my arms for the first time after 666 days. Her name is Honey Bee. 40 Jehovah's Witnesses were involved. 18 are included in a pending lawsuit for slander and libel. This is my true story in fighting for Honey Bee!

Fighting for Honey Bee - The Movie

https://www.dadseekingtruth.com/

• vienne
    vienne

At best a wild exaggeration, but probably a troll.

• gavindlt
    gavindlt

No, I’m sorry. This is my true story! It’s not unlike every true story that ex Jehovahs witnesses have experienced at the hands of this religion.

• gavindlt
    gavindlt

I have come to appreciate, that apostates don’t lie or embellish. They tell the truth!

• vienne
    vienne

Of course Apostates lie. We have a prolonged discussion of one on this site - Lloyd Evans. I stick by my first comment.

If at all true, your case must have generated media notice. Give us a link.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

there are several of these hitler clips doing the rounds--with different sub titles.

• gavindlt
    gavindlt

My first troll.

I update and post all the details relating to my case and plight on https://www.dadseekingtruth.com/

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

who is the troll-?

-have you actually viewed the clip you linked in your opening post ?

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer
    I update and post all the details relating to my case and plight on https://www.dadseekingtruth.com/

But is there a link or an article by a news source, something not written by you?

• gavindlt
    gavindlt

No. I at no point said there is a public article or any news media associated with this case. Please follow my site as I continue to present information to validate my stand. Also I don’t agree with the vitriol levied against Lloyd Evans to portray him as an outright liar. You should all be ashamed of yourself if you think that’s the case. He has highlighted a number of truths and has more integrity than the Governing Body, regardless. What annoys me about this site is that the majority of you have lost your faith and that’s really sad. I respect those who still have maintained their faith in God. I do not lie or present my story as anything but true. I don’t feel the need to justify anything to anyone. If you are cynical, that’s not my issue. At best my story does not compare in any way to the atrocities that others have experienced as Jehovah’s witnesses. I am not unique but nonetheless this is still my story, and it is true!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit