To Larc

by safe4kids 23 Replies latest jw friends

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Obiwan-

You were out of line by saying:

I've met Larc personally, what ever the problem is, I'm sure it's yours.

So what if you met him? Maybe you should read what he said before assuming that safe4kids has the problem. Well, I'll just tell you since you didn't bother reading the thread. He said that Caucasians had superior intellect and aptitude compared to Blacks. Sorry safe4kids, I'm sure you didn't want me to bring it up, but it seems as if most of the people posting, assume larc made no mistakes.

I too, jumped all over larc, insinuating that he was racist. I shouldn't have stooped to that level.

• larc
    larc

Hey Safe4kids,

There is no appology necessaray. I explained in my last post to you and Stinky, that I like you both, and because we dissagree on a subject is no problem to me. You two are still my sisters.

Stinky,

You brought up the subject again, and I really don't wan't to go there. I have already expressed my opinions, along with the information I know, both on a research level, and an interpersonal level.

So, if you think I am wrong, I am sure there is nothing I could write to change you mind. So, let's just agree to disagree. I think that would be a fine outcome.

• larc
    larc

Obiwan,

I wanted to add, how much I enjoyed meeting you. It was a very nice time for me. I thank you for your words of support, here at Simon's place. I truely appreciate that.

Take care of you and yours.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

larc-

Well Safe4kids actually brought it up, not me. I just think that some people were making judgments w/o all of the facts.

I guess the reason I jumped all over your words is because I really like and respect you. Certain things hurt more when someone you like "offends" you. Understand? I'm an oversensitive person (which will be my downfall I'm sure).

I'm not saying I like what you said, but in my eyes, we're cool.

• obiwan
    obiwan

Well as I stated Stinky did not read that post...it is locked. And when you meet someone in person it does make a difference, I'm sure when there have been difference's that you have encountered in the past you took the side of someone you knew.

Since Larc has responded, and I do appreciate it, I don't see any reason to blow this out of proportion. We are all friends on this forum as far as I'm concerned.

• waiting
    waiting

hey y'all,

lol.......glad I missed the first thread.......don't need the aggravation, of which I sometimes cause.

I'm glad Stinky, Larc, & Dana got it straight. Btw, I think that's how mature individuals are doing things nowadays?. Could it be some of us are more mature than others? Moi? Naaaaaaaaaaaa.

It was fun meeting you, Dana. To those who've met Larc, and not Dana? You're missing yet another marvelous person! Now if can just meet Stinky, we can just sit back & enjoy, eh?

Live & Let Live.

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Hey Waiting

It was great meeting you, as well. I'm so glad that I had the opportunity to make the trip to Joy's and Steve's and I find it amazing that every time I meet people from the board, I feel an instant connection, or bond, with them. Course, it didn't hurt that you remind me TOTALLY of my favorite aunt, whom I miss a great deal.

As for maturity...well, now, let's not get carried away! LOL

Larc,

No worries, thank you for responding. Take care.

Dana, also of the 'live and let live' class

Edited so that I can give Brummie and Xena the smacks they deserve

• obiwan
    obiwan

Well I said that I would let this lie, but having read the whole thread I really must say.....I apologize to everyone involved, I certainly put my nose in where it did not belong,and as such I'm sorry. That's what I get before getting all the story...my apologies!

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Obi-

Apology accepted .

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Obiwan,

I second Stinky No worries.

Dana

Share this

Google+
Pinterest