To Larc

by safe4kids 23 Replies latest jw friends

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Hi Carl,

Simon has locked the original thread; hence, I cannot reply there. What i wanted to say to you is this, and yes, while I could have sent this to you privately, my earlier comments were public and so I thought it fitting to make these in public as well:

It is not in my nature to insult people nor to cause pain of any kind. If my comments to you did so (and it seems they did), then I apologize to you. No conditions, hey? In the interests of not keeping something going that is fraught with the potential for misunderstandings and anger, I'll keep further thoughts to private messaging, assuming that you're amenable to discourse because I do have some questions for you. Sooooo...whaddya say?

Dana

Edited to take out what I realized after re-reading sounded like a backhanded slam and also to say that if you would prefer to let things lie as they are, no worries.

• Hamas
    Hamas

Chill out, man

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

I don't know what the problem is, but Larc has always been a pretty fair guy as far as I am concerned!

Spanner

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Hi Hamas,

Chill out, man

Eh? I thought that I was! Btw...I'm a person of the female persuasion Dana

• obiwan
    obiwan

I've met Larc personally, what ever the problem is, I'm sure it's yours. Simon locked that thread for a reason, you should heed the subtle hint he has laid.

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Oooooooooo-kay,

It appears that there is some misunderstanding at work here...but I'll be happy to abide by general consensus. I'm not trying to start a flame war and if you looked at my posting history, you'd see that's not a part of who I am. I posted this in sincerity; however, it appears that that particular message got lost somewhere. I'm not ignoring Simon's locking of the thread, nor am I attempting to rekindle a discussion of the topic publicly. I stated a public apology...plain and simple...care to explain the problem to me? Coz I don't seem to be getting it.

Dana

• happyout
    happyout

Dana,

I have no idea what your original thread was, but in reading your post here, it seemed like a sincere apology to me, and I don't understand why that wasn't obvious to everyone. Just my humble opinion, and hopefully you and Larc have mended your fences.

Happyout

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Safe:

Some guys act like idiots around beautiful intelligent women. You should be used to that by now.

Those that know you understand where you were coming from in that thread and in this one. Those that don't know you but jump to conclusions - ta-hell-wit-dem.

If they aren't willing to do a little reading to find out what a good hearted, kind spirited person you are, is it worth your emotional energy worrying about them?

Luv ya!

Uzzah

PS - hugs to all my 'but/bot' buddies

• Brummie
    Brummie

safe4kids, considering the context you had every right to say what you said on the other thread.

now stop apologising and give me a big kiss

Brummie

• Xena
    Xena
    now stop apologising and give me a big kiss

me too! me too!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit