Why is it that in the GB there are mostly men of German descent?

by azaria 17 Replies latest jw friends

• azaria
    azaria

Or maybe some are Austrian?

I’m not trying to offend any German people that may be on this board and if I did I apologize because that was not my intent. But I do think that some do have a need to be in control. It’s an honest (but maybe stupid) question.

Governing Bodies

Gerrit Losch: Austrian -okay-not German

Albert Schroeder

Karl Klein

Milton Henschel

Frederick Franz

Nathan Knorr

Raymond Franz - until he was disfellowshipped

I read the book "Thirty Years a Watchtower Slave" by William Schnell. I understand that he helped structure the organization in Germany during the 40's? I don’t have the book on me (a friend borrowed it) and I read it quite a while ago. You know with age, you begin to forget things.

• Hamas
    Hamas

Trust the flippin Germans to mess things up.

Hamas says :

You might have taken years of our lives away, but we still beat you 5:1 !

HAHA !!! GERMANY 1 : 5 ENGLAND

• sf
    sf

Jaracz too.

• logansrun
    logansrun

Wow. We're really scraping the bottom of the question barrell here, aren't we! LOL

First off, there have been more than a few GB members who were not German. Ted Jaracz isn't German, he's Polish. So is Dan Sydlic. Let's be honest, Germany is a big country who had a LOT of people emmigrate to the US. Usually, first or second generation eastern Europeans are on the conservative side (just ask my mother) so it would not be a shock to find many Germans, Poles, Austrians and the like on the GB. Connect the dots.

Bradley

• sf
    sf

lololol polish, german...who cares? i was born in germany yet i am polish.

geez, talk about getting down to the bottom of the barrel!!

they are all from over 'there'.

sKally

• jgnat
    jgnat

In Canada, nearly everybody is from somewhere else. I think you make too much about origins. I am curious, though, how many of the GB came from Canada?

• Haereticus
    Haereticus

And what would be the alternative? More (American) Indians?

Mark

• ballistic
    ballistic

As they run out, I guess they are wondering "just where" they are going to come from!!!

• gumby
    gumby

How about the two lovebirds.....Greenlees and Chitty?

Anyone know what decent they were?

I'm pretty sure Rutherford was a assholian.

Gumby

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

A better question would be Why are they mostly, if not all Americans? If God chose them to be a worldwide religion, why aren't they represented by having a GB made up of worldwide citizens?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit