by opusdei1972 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• opusdei1972
  • opusdei1972
    opusdei1972
    Christianity is not all peace.
  • DJS
    DJS

Thanks Opesdei,

The only things surprising about this account are: a. It is Sacramento instead of Starkville; and b. there aren't more of them just like it from the x-tian fundies.

An age old adage comes to mind: If you don't control yourself someone else will. It is past the time when Western countries should be giving a free pass to the hateful religionists among us that are doing our planet so much harm to say and teach whatever they wish.

Their vile rhetoric, just like that of the Muslim imam who spouted the same things a few months ago in Orlando about gays, is dangerous. Their hands drip with the blood of innocents. Governments need to step in and put an end to this hate speech.

• ctrwtf
    ctrwtf

@DJS I agree, with the exception that we needn't wait for the Govt to act. As individuals we need to voice whenever possible that this type of fundie hatred needs to stop.

• DJS
    DJS

Ditto ctrwtf

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Disgusting comments from this pastor.

I sometimes fail to appreciate just how religious the US is. It's not so bad in the UK.

Why are religions so retarded?

Government needs to monitor religions, IMO.

• sir82
    sir82

Frankly I'm surprised it took so long for such a reaction to be revealed.

I'm quite sure there are many millions of "Christians" who are thinking the very same thing.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

LUHE - Yes. If that was in the UK, the Pastor would be arrested for 'hate crimes'.

I think religion AND governments are both very questionable.

• Bonsai
    Bonsai

There's no way that dude doesn't face some kind of punishment for the hate-filled rant that spilled out of his fecal mouth.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

I know quite a few JW who feel the same way sadly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit