Hollow earth

by Jrjw 34 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Fencing
    Fencing

Hey, I came across this theory that at some point Real Soon Now, the world as we know it is going to end, 144,000 people will end up being transformed into inter-dimensional energy beings, and then the planet itself will be transformed into the ideal human habitat.

Sounds far fetched, I know, but I really think people should check it out.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I didn't think hollow earth theory was new either but isn't it great you can read whatever the hell you want now?

Just remember, just cos you read it doesn't mean you have to believe it. Freedom is a wonderful thing.

• Jrjw
    Jrjw

There are so many theories and ideas for everything in life, its hard to know what's real and true

• cofty
    cofty
    its hard to know what's real and true

Not really. Common sense is your friend.

• Fencing
    Fencing
    There are so many theories and ideas for everything in life, its hard to know what's real and true

It's actually not.

• Jrjw
    Jrjw

Think I'm going to stick with researching science for now coz it's fascinating and then research religion when my brain is less traumatised and conditioned by wts

• cofty
    cofty
    Think I'm going to stick with researching science for now coz it's fascinating

Excellent idea.

Would you like suggestions?

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Oh come on it's not that hard. Hollow earth full of Vikings and Nazis and what was it eight foot aliens. Surely you didn't spend more a second to decide if that was real?

I agree with sparrowdown, it's great to read whatever you like. Just realise there's a lot of weird ideas around. Ask yourself what's the source of this and what's their evidence. Do they have a vested interest in having this idea accepted? Are they biased?

• Jrjw
    Jrjw

Yes suggestions are welcome coz there are so many science books to choose from

• cofty
    cofty

Any particular areas of science you are interested in?

How about biology/evolution?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit