Hollow earth

by Jrjw 34 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Jrjw
    Jrjw

I thought the flat earth conspiracy theory was strange but ive just read an article about a new conspiracy theory that the earth is hollow and that its a paradise there and 8 foot tall intellectually advanced aliens live there who send space ships out every so often to check on mankind. Apparently lost Viking colonies and Nazis that fled there after world war 2 are living there immortally 🤣🤣

this world just gets better and better 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Jrjw
    Jrjw

The entrances are at the north and south poles just in case any are interested 😁

• JeffT
    JeffT

It's not a new theory, it started out in the late 1600's; and had a rational basis at the time as it was an attempt to explain movement of the magnetic poles.

• Jrjw
    Jrjw
    Think I'm better off sticking with looking into science
  • Jrjw
    Jrjw

The article said it was a new theory, guess the author was wrong. my brother is really into conspiracy theories

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

The trolling continues....

• Jrjw
    Jrjw

I just looked up what trolling means and I apologise coz my posts weren't meant to cause any disharmony I was just posting about different things that I'm finding out as im learning More about science and religion with getting away from the wts. My brother told me to look into conspiracy theories. I am genuinely sorry if anyone has been annoyed or offended, my comments were meant harmlessly

• cofty
    cofty
    My brother told me to look into conspiracy theories

Tell your brother that your time would be better spent reading real science. Conspiracy theorists are beyond all hope of recovery. Save yourself.

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue

The Illuminati created this new theory to throw people off the track of their reptilian overlords.

• MrRoboto
    MrRoboto

Oh just wait till you find out about the bowl earth! That's gonna blow your mind!

Oh and the elephants... ohh the elephants... all the way down man... (forget turtles)

On a more serious note, it's good to research. How else are you to know that your belief is based on truth, rather than lies? Don't limit that thought process to JW/exJW stuff.

in the end, the next generations will look back at us, just as we do today to our ancestors, and say:

"WTF were they thinking? It's ok, they were just dumb back then"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit