Biden - Inappropriate Toucher and Killer of Children

by Simon 14 Replies latest social current

• Simon
    Simon

NY Times report on the Drone Strike in Afghanistan - they killed an aid worker and his family including 7 children.

It was done as a political stunt so Biden could claim they struck back at a terrorist (although it was a suicide bomb attack).

The attack was due to his incompetence and the drone strike done to distract from it.

His inappropriate touching of young girls now seems tame compared to his murder of young children.

He should be prosecuted. He should be jailed. He won't be, because US politics.

If you voted for him you're a shit that supports an inappropriate toucher and killer of children.

• oppostate
    oppostate

Then I guess there are shits who voted for Biden and shits who didn't.

• Simon
    Simon

Pity the shits were the ones counting the votes.

I notice you don't have much to say about Biden drone striking a house full of small children to distract from his previous mess?

Nothing to say about it?

• Rafe
    Rafe

Little hard to believe that an aid worker transferring food and water, who was a worker for an American based NGO was at the same time a secretive ISIS terrorist, who just days before the attack applied for refugee status for himself and his family toward the US.

Sounds like someone screwed up badly.

How many white Toyota Corollas are there in Kabul ?

• shadowclone
    shadowclone

ALL supporters of human governments, including ANY president of either party, is guilty of same.

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

Soon this covid, afghanistan and gun problem will be all behind us when we have Jehovah's kingdom here on earth.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

He should be prosecuted. He should be jailed.

You are much more forgiving than I. I believe he should be arrested, tried and convicted, then sentenced to the U.S. military code's penalty for treason during a time of war.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Nice knowing you all. Maybe I’ll see you in a Labor Camp for the perfectly healthy someday. We can make I-phones together and swap old JW stories!!!

DD 🥰🥰🥰

• zachias
    zachias

Trump established a veterans hot line staffed by veterans. He created a veterans dept run by veterans or family members to help veterans.Are these still in existence?

Such is way over due here in Australia with the high suicide rate among ex vets. There has finally been announced a Royal Commission into vets suicides against massive opposition by the govt ie the govt was forced by public opinion and petitions many to hold a royal Commission.

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

I voted for Biden in the USA presidential election (but thankfully I didn't vote for Bush in 2000 and 2004) and I am deeply saddened by the drone attack which resulted in the death of ten civilians, including an aid worker and seven children. I hate ALL wars. I want Earth to be a place where warfare between humans no longer takes place. That hope of mine will very probably never become a reality, but I hope for it anyway.

One of the very sad things about wars is that young children almost always are killed in them, such as when the USA dropped two nuclear bombs (one being a fission bomb and one being a fusion bomb) on civilian populations in Japan during WWII. Likewise according to the OT Bible, Yahweh ["the LORD"/Jehovah] (the God that fundamentalist Christians and evangelical Christians devoutly worship as part of a Trinity) directly killed numerous small children, and on other occasions ordered the Jews/Israelites (his chosen people, according to the Bible) to kill numerous young children. War is sad and intentionally killing another human is evil, yet fundamentalist Christian ultraconservatives (and sadly even some ultraconservative atheists) in the USA are often the most vocal people in favor the USA engaging in wars.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit