JW's & eBay

by The Fall Guy 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sparky1
    sparky1

What is the name of their account on eBay? I'd like to take a look at their stuff.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

thankyou very much for the PM , Fall Guy.

seems they really are dubs. selliing all sorts of religious books for lots of $$$$$$$$$

total blood suckers. i hope they get chucked out.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

THE FALL GUY:

These JWs might be well aware that ex-JWs look for stuff like this. They might be PIMO and don’t give a rat’s ass. Besides, they paid for this literature at one point.

Also, what if they are needy JWs who were in full time ministry instead of a well paying secular job and are a little older and panicking and need money like crazy?

They wasted time in a religion that pulled the rug out from them. Let them sell the shit and get a few coins for themselves.

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Great find, thanks for the PM. IMO their NWT is missing Matthew 21:12 "Jesus entered the Temple and began to drive out all the people buying and selling animals for sacrifice. He knocked over the tables of the money changers and the chairs of those selling doves. "

Perhaps they are PIMO and trying to get some money behind them for their oldage as they know TTATT!

Zing

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Sparky1, I *think* the seller might be

https://www.ebay.com/usr/lisa.joeywit

because they seen to match the description. Have FUN and HAPPY shopping!

• Lost in the fog
    Lost in the fog

I just looked at the link. Some of these items seem to be quite rare publications. Perhaps it's a fake front for the GB selling off their surplus WT library books to make money for their Sunday scotch fund?

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

You might have something there

Lost in the fog

.It seems like a helluva lot of old and rare publications for one family, even a dynasty to accumulate over the decades.

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

@ LONGHAIREDGAL - Their listings end with this statement;

"Any profits are donated to the World wide work of Jehovah's Witnesses."

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Aren`t they getting enough with all of there sales of KH`s that have been built with volunteer labour and building materials given free of charge as a contribution ?

Not to mention their sale of prime real estate in Brooklyn that has amassed millions of dollars to the point it has exceeded over i billion Dollars .?

And they still ask Sophia for her ice cream money .

"Any profits are donated to the World wide work of Jehovah's Witnesses."

Notice there is no reference to the preaching work here or of bible studies or any humanitarian work ,only that you are giving your hard earned money to Jehovah`s Witnesses .

Who by the way are making Millions of dollars selling real estate worldwide.

• blondie
    blondie

smiddy, maybe they raided the KH library or just got into the KH trash bin after a purge (smile). Or libraries of deceased jws whose non-jw (or jw!) children did not want them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit