N.G.O.s Mentioned in special talk today.

by NikL 15 Replies latest jw friends

• mustang
    mustang

Editing duplicate post to blank. Mustang

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

I went to the "Special Talk" intentionally (gasp), in order to see what they are saying about the United Nations now, especially after the new 6-01-2003 Watchtower Article. Below are the interesting things that were mentioned in the "Special Talk":

"Has Babylon's Judgment Hour Arrived?" (Special Talk, April 27th, 2003)

First, in the prayer, the Brother asked Jehovah to make sure that this Special Talk infiltrates everyone's hearts.

Then, the Brother who was giving the Special Talk started his Talk.

There was absolutely NO mention of the United Nations or the Scarlet-Colored Wild Beast in the entire Talk about Babylon being destroyed!

He quoted from the "Revelation - Its Grand Climax At Hand!" Book twice during the Talk.

Now, here are some of the comments in the Special Talk:

At the beginning of his Talk, the Brother said: "Babylon the Great will be destroyed by Political Powers".

Then, later in the Talk, he said that "Jehovah was going to send Jesus and the angels, and Jesus and the angels would DIRECTLY destroy Babylon the Great."

Then, later, he said "Jehovah is going to send Jesus and the angels to wipe the filthiness of Babylon off the face of the earth!"

(UNDISFELLOWSHIPPED'S COMMENT: That seems very interesting -- it sounds like they may be teaching "New Light" that Babylon will be destroyed directly by Jesus and the angels, and NOT by the United Nations!)

"Babylon the Great is made up of all religions on earth, EXCEPT for Jehovah's Witnesses."

"There is a giant chasm between Babylon the Great and the Jehovah's Witnesses."

"Merchants who buy and sell with Babylon will be upset when Babylon is destroyed because they will say 'Who will buy or sell our stuff now?' "

"Babylon the Great will do anything for money, Babylon has absolutely no morals at all -- she is a harlot -- she is the madam of all harlots!"

(UNDISFELLOWSHIPPED'S COMMENT: Please visit this Thread for some interesting information about Jehovah's Witnesses buying and selling Buildings with Babylon the Great: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/49887/1.ashx)

"The Anointed Ones and the Great Crowd will be very happy and joyful when Babylon the Great is destroyed!"

"The imminent destruction of Babylon is beautiful!"

"Babylon has absolutely no cleanliness at all!"

"Babylon is guilty for all of the blood that has ever been shed on the entire earth -- from Abel all the way to the modern-day people!"

"Babylon the Great has made their Churches into Voting Places and Places to Organize Army Troops for so-called 'Holy Wars'!"

(UNDISFELLOWSHIPPED'S COMMENT: According to the November 1, 1999 Watchtower, it is now "Up to your conscience" for Jehovah's Witnesses to Vote in Political Elections)

"Every remnant and spec of Babylon will be destroyed because she has told terrible lies about God and has caused horrible injustices to be done on earth."

"Babylon holds fast to the traditions of men and doesn't care at all about truth."

"Babylon tells people 'Trust me, trust me, trust me -- give me your money and I will take care of your salvation.' "

"Babylon's main teachings are all LIES, LIES, LIES -- the Trinity, Hellfire, and the immortal soul -- ALL LIES!"

The Brother then says he is Quoting from "Revelation Book", Page 237, and then says "The Catholic Church supported and helped Hitler and the Nazis, and the Catholic Church allowed the Holocaust to happen!"

"It is a Bible fact that the Last Days began in 1914!"

"Eve taught Cain to be a wicked, evil person!"

"The Judgment of Babylon is IMMINENT!"

"WE, yes WE are going to see the FULFILLMENT of the destruction of the 'Man of Lawlessness'!"

"Because of world events, such as the War in Iraq, the Governing Body is now saying that Babylon the Great is in the 'Target Zone' for IMMINENT destruction!"

"How can you get out and stay out of the 'Target Zone' of Babylon the Great? YOU MUST HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH BABYLON THE GREAT!"

"You do not even have to be a member of Babylon in order to be bloodguilty and be in the 'Target Zone'. YOU MUST BECOME A JEHOVAH'S WITNESS IN ORDER TO BE FREE FROM BLOODGUILT!"

"People are leaving Babylon because they see so much hypocrisy!"

"Jesus won't execute us if we stay in 'The Truth'. As long as we stay in 'The Truth' we are safe!"

"There are a lot of things people are scared about now, there's SARS, AIDS, Anthrax, Wars -- but Jehovah's Witnesses are not scared of any of that. BUT THIS SHOULD SCARE THE DAYLIGHTS OUT OF EVERYONE -- JESUS CHRIST IS GOING TO DESTROY EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON EARTH WHO IS NOT IN THE WATCHTOWER ORGANIZATION!"

(UNDISFELLOWSHIPPED'S COMMENT: There goes China and most of the Muslim Countries who have NEVER gotten to hear from the Jehovah's Witnesses!)

"Jehovah's Witnesses MUST NOT get curious about any of the things that are going on outside of the Watchtower Organization right now."

"All Jehovah's Witnesses need more time to think."

"Having an independant attitude could cost you your life! Always trying to think about what 'rights' you have, especially in the Western World, could cost you your life!"

"Token Field Service is NOT acceptable to Jehovah God -- Jehovah will NOT accept you if you squeeze in Field Service between the things that you have to do in life."

"After Babylon goes down, IMMEDIATELY BILLIONS OF PEOPLE WILL BE DESTROYED BY JESUS CHRIST! Jehovah's Witnesses should REJOICE!"

"Jehovah's Witnesses should AVOID being sentimental toward the BILLIONS of worldly people who are going to be destroyed!"

"Being sentimental could cost you your life!"

"Jehovah's Witnesses should AVOID being too tolerant of worldly people -- that could cost you your life!"

"Toleration can be used to allow wicked acts to be justified, like homosexuality!"

"I do not know if weak faith will save you -- you must strengthen your faith NOW!"

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Undisfellowshipped? which part of the above post were directly from the talk? I'm a bit confused about a couple. I was curious about a few. Namely these:

BUT THIS SHOULD SCARE THE DAYLIGHTS OUT OF EVERYONE -- JESUS CHRIST IS GOING TO DESTROY EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON EARTH WHO IS NOT IN THE WATCHTOWER ORGANIZATION!"

"After Babylon goes down, IMMEDIATELY BILLIONS OF PEOPLE WILL BE DESTROYED BY JESUS CHRIST! Jehovah's Witnesses should REJOICE!"

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Chevy,

I was kind of shocked when I heard the Talk, but the following are ACTUAL QUOTES from the Speaker who was giving the Special Talk:

"BUT THIS SHOULD SCARE THE DAYLIGHTS OUT OF EVERYONE -- JESUS CHRIST IS GOING TO DESTROY EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON EARTH WHO IS NOT IN THE WATCHTOWER ORGANIZATION!"

• hornetsnest
    hornetsnest

ROTFLOL, Undisfellowshipped!!

I would say, without much fear of contradiction, that that speaker was so full of bull pucky that if anyone ever stuck him with a pin, the resulting explosion would create an environmental catastrophe that would put Chernobyl to shame!

Trouble is, reducing the risk would be prohibitively expensive, too! A large enema would be imperitive, but an environmental impact statement would be needed first, as there in no sewer system on the planet big enough to process all of it.

"Eve taught Cain to be a wicked, evil person!" This one cracks me up! He must have got that one straight from the Witch of Endor. He certainly didn't get it from the Bible or any "spiritual enlightenment" from the angels.

In all seriousness, though, I would like to use this whole talk as a perfect example of the extremes people will go to when that which they have put their confidence in during their lifetime is discredited. They will do anything to cling to the feeling of safety that they have known in the Organization. This man is either scared to death, or a damned fool, and probably both.

Like people clinging onto the Titanic as it is sinking, or horses running back into a burning barn, their words and actions defy all common sense and logic.

LoneWolf

• NikL
    NikL

Hey undisfellowshipped, I forgot all about the "Target Zone". I almost choked when he said that! "Christendom is in the target zone and so are you if you have not joined gods people". Was the term target zone in the outline I wonder or was it something that the brother giving the talk came up with? If the latter is the case how ironic that it should happen.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit