Stats for assembly in La Feria TX - Saturday 2/6/16

by StarTrekAngel 11 Replies latest jw experiences

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

Attendance was 1200 in the morning, 1146 in the afternoon. 5 baptisms, mostly young girls (18-20 range) and one that look older (over 20)

Cost of the assembly $8500. Total collected by 2:30 pm - $850

No videos were played and the screen were off during the entire program. The only screens on were in the hallways and areas outside the main auditorium

I am not aware that GB member Lett ever came out to the main auditorium. I also left during lunch so I don't know if he did so then.

Here are links to transcripts of his talks in another thread

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/6332084838727680/stephen-lett-our-assembly-today?page=2&size=20

I just noticed the the transcript for Talk #2 is missing a piece. I guess my wife got tired of typing. Is not a big piece but it was interesting how he started casting differences between "winners" and "losers". The typical appeal to "you don't want to be the loser". Thought that was pretty petty of him. There is so many more subtle ways to brainwash people.

I am going to try and see if someone actually recorded the talk.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

"Cost of the assembly $8500. Total collected by 2:30 pm - $850"

Looks like the rank and file are voting with their wallets, and it ain't good! Wonder how Lett the Clown is liking THOSE numbers? Hahahaha! Take that, you freakin' crooks! How many people are on the verge, or close to leaving, because of hearing/seeing Lett? I wonder.................

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Best news that their not collecting the money, wonder if this event was for mostly Spanish speaking?
  • steve2
    steve2

Thanks for the stats StarTrekAngel. Was the attendance in line with what was expected or less or more?

Interesting that 5 were baptized - sounds like slim pickings.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Cost of the assembly $8500. Total collected by 2:30 pm - $850

That's not unusual. Most of the donations come in as R&F head for the exits. They like it this way as it allows them to read the "financial report" and have it looking like there is a desperate need for money and most often more than enough comes in. Only recently have I heard of assemblies that ended up in "the red". When that happens, they merely send a pro-rated bill to each Cong and "request" the money.

Doc

• freddo
    freddo

Thanks for the stats STA

1200 attendance with 5 baptised with a GB member present. Not too hot.

I wonder if there will be a slight bounce back from last year's low figures. We had a zero out of 1000 for the first time in 30 years at a CA I attended in April 2015. And 3 out of 1000 last November. Next one is end of March - will be interesting.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

5/1200 = 0.4%

This is on the low end of the ratio being reported in the last couple of years, which seems to be running 0.4% to 0.6%.

• brandnew
    brandnew

$850😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

That didnt even pay for letts flight there!!!!!!

Good shit!!!!! Im loving them stats......

Dude.....how many got dunked?

Mad Puppy

• brandnew
    brandnew

Ok got it...5.......how awkward is that ?? To give a baptism talk to nobody ...... I would just forfeit.....ya know.....send everyone home n shit.

Mad Puppy

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Cost of assembly - $8500

Total collected at 2:30 - $850

LOL!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit