Heaven is ready and prepared for Armageddon - Talk A Morris III

by Listener 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

What a delusional ass wipe this guy is. Just obey us cause we got all the answers fills this genus' empty skull. What a real creepy guy is all I can say.....BBW

Anthony Morris is one of the Original..

Mr.Potato Head Characters..

Baby Potato Head..

Image result for baby potato head

Mr.Potato Head..........................Mrs.Potato Head..

Image result for Mr.potato headImage result for Mrs.potato head

The Evil Dic-Tatter of Potato Head Land..

Anthony Morris..

Image result for Potato shaped like penis

• Listener
    Listener

Yes Smiddy, his talk also contradicts the bunker video. He says they've got it all figured out and there's no need to have a shelter then a year later they show the video with the JWs huddled up in a basement-bunker. There was also the magazine picture of the same thing.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Morris is prepared and ready for the crazy house.

• millie210
    millie210

So if this storm is already one that heaven is pre prepared for why cant the anointed be talking to old friends once they are "wooshed"?

Why "no time" for that?

What the heck is he talking about?

• Late Bloomer
    Late Bloomer

I don't think his talk contradicts the bunker video. None of those JWs looked prepared for anything. No food, no change of clothing, no medicine or toiletries. They would've resorted to eating their bibles...or each other. Thank goodness they were rescued at the end.

• Listener
    Listener

The photo in the Watchtower 14 11/15 shows a shelf of food in the corner.

http://m.wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2014846

They stated this in the article -

When Gog begins the assault, Jehovah will tell his servants: “Go, my people, enter your inner rooms, and shut your doors behind you. Hide yourself for a brief moment until the wrath has passed by.” (Isa. 26:20) At that crucial time, Jehovah will give us lifesaving instructions, and the “inner rooms” might well be connected with our local congregations.

18 If, therefore, we wish to benefit from Jehovah’s protection during the great tribulation, we must recognize that Jehovah has a people on earth, organized into congregations. We must continue to take our stand with them and remain closely associated with our local congregation. With all our hearts, may we join the psalmist in proclaiming: “Salvation belongs to Jehovah. Your blessing is upon your people.”—Ps. 3:8.

If they think the scripture in Isaiah applies then it specifically says to hide yourselves and yet they profess to be waiting on Jehovah to advise them where to hide. How is it, all of a sudden, that Jehovah will be communicating with them at this time but doesn't do so now?

They can't help but speculate and make things up, being far from discreet and going beyond what the Bible states.

• Half banana
    Half banana

The words of a deranged visionary such as Isaiah might have had topical relevancy to the community of his day. How can those writings have any connection to a word wide Watchtower event in the twenty first century, two thousand seven hundred years later?

JW s are an ignorant Bible quoting religion who are brainwashed to believe fantasy messages from the scriptures over and above common sense and factual evidence.

What is it about TM3's delivery? He's like a very boring headmaster in a failing school telling the pupils to do what he says or there'll be trouble!

The Watchtower's survival instructions are not life-saving at all, they're just life- wasting garbage........................I despair!

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

"His talk also contradicts the bunker video. He says they've got it all figured out and there's no need to have a shelter then a year later they show the video with the JWs huddled up in a basement-bunker. There was also the magazine picture of the same thing."

If this talk was a year ago, Morris would still have been in Brooklyn, right? That's why he could say they don't have bunkers, just a "safe room" in case of a storm. I can't believe the new facility doesn't have bunkers and probably well stocked, and maybe that's one of the reasons they moved. Just wondering...

• Chook
    Chook

The bigger a religion grows the more paranoid they become, same as governments, Russia is building bunkers as we speak. There is 100% certainty that Warwick has bunker cellar shelter cave ,whatever prince Anthony calls it, well stocked with caviar, wine ,185000 angels.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

I'd say he was talking out of both sides of his mouth but in his case I think it would be physically impossible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit