Ridiculous statements in this weeks study article

by the truth is mine 36 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Yes we can see evidence of this overwhelming love for humanity when he murdered most of humanity during the Flood of Noah and he's about to kill off most of humanity again soon.

That's profound love.

A matter of fact there is a religious organization that cant wait for this murdering spree to occur, they are called the Jehovah's Witnesses. Praise Jah the God of love

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    Of course he is "loving"....he watched his own son die just to settle a bet......
  • Divergent
    Divergent

stuckinarut2:

Of course he is "loving"....he watched his own son die just to settle a bet......

But he resurrected his son on the 3rd day, which shows that there is still a bit of love there... but wait - doesn't this invalidate the ransom sacrifice as Jesus did not die without being resurrected like Adam???

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

He is lovingly watching humans rape, murder and pillage each other in his name to prove an obscure point that nobody can remember of understand. Ahh it makes my heart swell with .......anger.

BTW, i had to sit on the platform and read this garbage.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Jehovah is an affectionately evil God and His people are insightfully delusional.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt
    If god didnt have love for man - why would have have created them in the first place?

• prologos
    prologos

Divergent: but wait - doesn't this invalidate the ransom sacrifice as Jesus did not die without being resurrected like Adam???

but wait, did not Adam die, and paid for all sins, after all if in adam's sin all died, why not in Adams death redemption too? At least Adam proved he was still relatively perfect, lived to ~950 not just 30something.

A loving god providing all these puzzles in "his word." beats crosswords.

• Watchtower-Free
  • opusdei1972
    opusdei1972

We merely have to look at the awful history of this world with its human rulerships under its unloving and wrathful god, Satan the Devil.

Ok, but, who gave this world to Satan the Devil??? (read Luke 4:6)

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

The fact that I still have a belief in and respect for God, does not take away from my disdain at the foolishness (or cynicism) of this article.

They bang on about the so called terrible world conditions without ever giving consideration to the great strides that have been made in many fields. e.g. How far would the West African ebola outbreak have spread if it had occurred even decades past? What about recognition of the heroic service provided by Western medics who went out there on the front line to stop it?

They claim that the Almighty, in his wisdom cannot think of a better solution then to crassly slaughter all who initially would not welcome his involvement (should it happen) They insult God by crediting him with a lack of imagination to do things differently . - But it's O K , since "rightly disposed and obedient humans" will reap the rewards .

Obedient to the WTS, that is !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit