Ways to raise an eyebrow or two with bro/sis perfect!

by Truthexplorer 11 Replies latest social humour

• Truthexplorer
    Truthexplorer
    Jus

My wife and I were out in the ministry today and she was expressing her annoyance at brother perfectionist in our hall and how he is beginning to annoy her as nit picks over everything that the more liberal witnesses view as ok. So we were having some fun about what we could say to him that would really raise his eye brows. She then suggested I say ' hey brother perfect, you'll never guess what happened to me. I was sitting on the toilet when to my shock and horror, there was no toilet paper left. However, rescue was at hand. There was a watchtower lying on the unit next to me that I was able to use.

That really made us laugh.

So what would you love to say to brother or sister perfect that would certainly raise an eyebrow or two? just for fun.
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    Love it! You an Aussie by any chance (despite referring to it as a toilet and not a dunnie)?
  • M*A*S*H
    M*A*S*H

I remember as I child our cats liked to accompany family members into the loo; a captive audience ready to potentially offer affection. With this in mind in relation to the OP, I think that the WatchTower would be safe with my parents - the cat on the other hand

• Truthexplorer
    Truthexplorer

Am not an aussie secret slave class. I live in the uk. My brother stays out in Australia and loves it out there and the aussie humour. Hopefully get out there for a holiday soon :-)

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

Truthexplorer:

You'll love it.I have a cousin in Parramatta, NSW and have friends in Adelaide and Perth. I've spent some time there from east coast to west coast. I love Aussies and the country.

• committeechairman
    committeechairman

If he is an elder...create a fake letter from the branch office...just page 2 of like 5...and just a fragment of it...that mentions him in super derogatory terms and talks about him being deleted and a special committee formed to hear his case. Like a triangle of paper. BAD: leave it somewhere he will definitely find it and go nuts trying to figure it out (he'll assume the body is aware). WORSE: leave it somewhere that the gossip sister (there's always at least one) will find it and then the tongues will wag and do far more damage.

Evil I know. Depends on how far you want to go with it. PM me if you want me to send the fragment to you.

CC

• Mamamia1
    Mamamia1
    She used the New article as T.P.? That must of HURT...BIBLE SAYS GOD WORD IS SHARPER THAN A TWO EDGE SWORD...W.T. just full of Gods word....LOL
  • Truthexplorer
    Truthexplorer

Heu commiteechairman. I like the idea about creating gossip among the sistets idea lol. My missus is quite a gossip anyway and will lilely already be doing that about this dude. and yeah he is an elder btw. gteat ideas though. .mamamamia well funny :-)

• OneFingerSalute
    OneFingerSalute

One of the best ways to make someone nervous that I found was to say just loud enough for the person to hear and in the most confidential tone you could muster, "They know!"

Everyone has some kind of secret they don't want widely known, and to hear that "they" know sets in the panic about who knows, and what do they know.

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer
    There was a watchtower lying on the unit next to me that I was able to use.

I've actually seen this in the outhouse of a now deceased JW who was so stalwart as a JW that he served time in jail for breaking blue laws back in the 50s for door-to-door preaching (which at the time and locale was deemed a commercial activity). He had a whole stack of them, and it was the good stuff (like the index pages from the old Sears and Roebuck catalog, the ole-timers know what I mean)!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit