What is the real purpose of attending your JC?

by StarTrekAngel 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Bonsai
    Bonsai

The only reason I would accept a JC and not DA is to record it for the world to see (albeit a very select audience). During the JC, I wouldn't allow them to put me on the hot seat as I would quickly turn the tables and make them spend the majority of their time trying to defend their policies. Then I would tell them that their religion has apostasized from what it was when i got baptized and leave the room after passing them my letter of intent to DA on the spot. Then, at the next meeting before they made the announcement, I would get up during the meeting and hand each elder my DA letter and tell everyone outloud one or two reasons why I DA'd.

Seems like a good way to go out with a bang no?

• tiki
    tiki

I personally believe that by attending such a farce you, the condemned, are merely exhibiting belief that these men actually have power over you. Its nothing but a kangaroo court and of no meaning whatsoever in the grand scheme of things. Didn't Jesus say all of you are brothers and you have one leader the Christ? So where do they get off assuming a superior place. Its a bunch of hooey.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit