If you are reading this Courtney and Helene

by newsheep 18 Replies latest jw experiences

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

I was wondering when someone other than elders who is in a higher position would speak up about what was going on in the borg. After hearing this maybe more Co's will speak up. Good job Courtney. Still Totally ADD

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Wait.....this dude who did this was a Circuit Overseer?????

Bravo to this man, and f**k the vile, evil, WT CULT!!!!

• newsheep
    newsheep

This is sad for the entire family. I cannot imagine what all of them are going through at this time. His sister knew how we got the boot out of the org and still wanted to remain there for me so she would email off and on. Now when I want to be there for her and her family they are not picking up their phone or replying back through email.

How sad for Courtney and his wife Helene to think the last picture in their mind of their mom and siblings will be all their sad shocked faces. I sure do hope his sister who was there for us would also be there for her brother and his wife.

I want to thank you for the pm's and all the kindness and generosity at this time. One had mentioned setting up a go fund me however I would like to know where and how they are doing before that is done.

Again everyone thank you for your love, something we never learnt when we were jw's.

I

• Scully
    Scully

http://www.lifenews.ca/announcement/9030053-clarke-clarence-levy

Perhaps reach out to the family through the guest book or comments?

• Scully
    Scully

CO now refers to Congregation Overseerâ„¢ *and* Circuit Overseerâ„¢.

• Gayle
    Gayle

Wow! Sure wish that could have been videoed!!! Certainly Courtney planned this and hope he and Helene have found personal peace and continue now for more exposure of this hateful organization. Great if they could be on Leah Remini's next A&E about WT org./JWs. (I hope Leah will do another).

• newsheep
    newsheep

Spoke to a close friend of the family and not only did Courtney get df'd but his brother got df'd too! His brother had mentioned to the elders that there was no need to df his brother, Courtney and at the end of the week a friend called him up to say how he was sorry to hear that he had gotten df'd as well. The brother went to appeal it since they didn't follow the org's " Way" and the org hasn't gotten back to him. Only he got df'd but not his wife. Sad it went this way but this is the only way I think to wake ones up and get them out is to treat them like crap. Needless to say the congregation has been extremely cold to the mother and the rest of the family. I imagine they will be next.

• blondie
    blondie

I'm must have missed this the first time around, newsheep. It convinces me again that I made the right decision to leave the WTS. I will use that link that scully provided to send a message to the family.

• millie210
    millie210

I missed this until now also.

Did you ever get to contact them directly newsheep?

I wish they could see the warm support here.

This poor family. They are better off now and some validation would be wonderful to help them realize it and get closure.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit