Special Announcement - Cost Cutting

by hippikon 10 Replies latest social humour

• hippikon
    hippikon

Special Announcement

There is to be a special announcement worldwide about cost cutting - Everyone is to bring their own toilet paper to meetings in future.

Key Points

It would be inappropriate to display a “showy means of life” by bringing paper with monograms, watermarks or printed patterns. Plain paper only would be the acceptable. Extra soft would also be allowed for those with skin conditions but a doctors certificate will be required.

A qualified Ministerial servant will be appointed to inspect and make sure proper standards and correct application is adhered to. The position of Appointed Sphincter Servant ( or ASS for short) will be for a qualified brother of good standing. If no qualified brothers of good standing are available a brother of questionable standards will be appointed.

Contributions for the World Wide Comfort Fund

A special contribution box will be set up for voluntary bethel workers who have no families (ahhhh). Those who wish to contribute to the “World Wide Comfort Fund” Should place their toilet tissue ( and other donated materials such as Gold, Diamonds, Negotiable bonds, and precious works of art ) in the box labelled W.C. As the society is not equipped for recycling no used paper to be placed in the contribution box

What to do in and emergency

If an emergency should arise notify your ASS as soon as possible. He will consult the PO who will check the WC for contributions. You will be required to sign a recept in triplicate which on conclusion of your business you should take to the LS (literature servant).

Request from Writing department

All ASS’s are requested to direct material from the WC direct to the writing department for inclusion in the next Watchtower.

• hippikon
    hippikon

Well I didn't think it was that bad?

• Xena
    Xena

Is there going to be a special needs talk by the CO regarding this? I feel I need additional direction....

Would this be considered inappropriate?

what about this if we got in on sale?

*sigh* where is an ASS when you need one????

• Brummie
    Brummie

you lot are hilarious!

At least there are plenty of watchtowers available should all else fail.

Brummie

• rocketman
    rocketman

Love the toilet paper xena!

• Xena
    Xena

See hippikon you just needed some visual aids...

now...

how about a demonstration?????

• ballistic
    ballistic

What about a recycling drive?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Every congregation will have an ass. I wonder if there will be special meetings for asses?

aSS

• hoodwinked
    hoodwinked

LMAO!

HOODY

• Ghost of Esmeralda
    Ghost of Esmeralda

okay...it would be funny except recently i heard, with my own ears (was at my mothers and she turned the meeting on the speakerphone *gag* needless to say we didn't stay long) the watchtower conductor make an announcement that due to a break in a water main near the hall, the water was shut off and no one could use the bathroom or drinking fountain. He added "since there are no distractions of getting up to use the bathroom or getting a drink from the fountain, everyone will have ample opportunity to comment during the watchtower."

no lie. if i'd been sitting in there, i would have gotten up and walked out! ugh.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit