Port St. Lucie, FL Elder facing charges of sexual battery on child, lewd and lascivious behavior

by wifibandit 34 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Watchtower-Free
  • flipper
    flipper
    Another slimy, perverted JW molester who slipped through the cracks no doubt because other elders dropped the ball on not reporting him to the police if they knew he molested before. How many times have we heard THAT story ? WT Society- A criminal organization protecting criminals. Happens all the time. Hundreds of times. It's getting old. Time for the federal government to step in. That's what needs to happen. Disgusting freak of a human being. If you can call him human
  • freddo
    freddo

@wifi and barbara

I guess that if you have an article about George Calvin Biggs and Barbara says he was accused years ago then that confirms he is a JW?

Is it the same person? - I mean if he's 27 and giving talks at conventions then he must be a very young rising star elder.

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

This guy is 37, not 27.

Look at D(ate)O(f)B(irth)

• HomebytheSea
    HomebytheSea

I knew this kid when he and his family lived in Pennsylvania. He was 10 years old back then...not sure what happened since then.

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Biggs used to live in Jupiter/Juno Beach, FL. A poster on reddit confirms that Biggs was a Witness and an elder as of 2009. Another poster said Biggs wife's name is Autumn Kay.

https://www.reddit.com/r/exjw/comments/4wjboi/port_st_lucie_fl_elder_facing_charges_of_sexual/

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

Although he should be treated as innocent until proven guilty, it is definitely a black eye on the JW organization.

• blondie
    blondie

I know an elder in Fort Pierce only 20 miles from Port St Lucie...I wonder if he knew through the grapevine? This elder was molested when he was young attending a KH in a family where all the children were victims....swept under the rug until the youngest finally told the older siblings.

• HomebytheSea
    HomebytheSea

It makes you wonder how many others are involved...

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

I have learned that Biggs was disfellowshipped although I don't know when. The information that I received that he was known by the elders to have molested before was not accurate.

Barbara

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit