Port St. Lucie, FL Elder facing charges of sexual battery on child, lewd and lascivious behavior

by wifibandit 34 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• HomebytheSea
    HomebytheSea

His father's name is Calvin. Is it possible that he was the one who gave the talk at the convention?

• just fine
    just fine

Knew them back in their PA days too. His older brother was a bethelite and a pompous a$$.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

That is one of the things I love about this site. The contributors try to be honest and accurate. Wild and unsupported statements are not tolerated by the members.

Barbara - The information that I received that he was known by the elders to have molested before was not accurate.

Thanks for the correction.

• WhatshallIcallmyself
    WhatshallIcallmyself

Has this guy been tried and found guilty? If not, why the photo?

• jws
    jws

I can just imagine his come-on line. "Hey, wanna see why the family name is Biggs?"

• peace86
    peace86

Ok, I attended the hall with George Biggs when they moved to our congregation from Arizona. When they first came to Waverly TN. They quickly became chummy with our presiding overseer at that time. Both he and his father quickly rose through the ranks and became elders. The entire family lovesd gossiping about others. They were haughty and pompous. To make a long story short, they left our congregation and moved to port st Lucie when they left we had a brother sent to our congregation and apparently something went down with him and George. So George went on an extended vacation to avoid coming to the hall. The next thing we heard was that the family was moving to Florida and they put their house up for sale. So once there in Florida they once again became best friends with a popular elder and continued to rise through the ranks. I think this family had a history of moving when ever something happened they did not like or they were about to be exposed for something. Now they can't move anywhere. Some of the friends here in our congregation are just now finding out what happened.

• peace86
    peace86

It is all true his wife has filed for divorce on scriptural grounds.

• freddo
    freddo

Thanks for the info peace86. Please stay awhile.

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

@ jws:

C'mon man.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

the guy in the photo looks like bobby ewing in the tv series dallas.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit