The Deep Things of Jehovah(tm). What are they?

by punkofnice 52 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Calebs Airplane
  • Heaven
    Heaven

The deep things of Jehovah conjure up a mental picture of the manure pile that used to be out back behind our barn.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    From this, I conclude that the 'deep things of Jehovah(tm)' are just a load off doo doo.
  • Half banana
    Half banana

2000 ton Watchtower style manure heap.

• tiki
    tiki
    I dunno....but there was a deaf video with a youngish gentleman signing something quite deep.....deeply disturbing that is....
  • Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

New deep things revealed last night people.

Nehemiah 1:1 and 2:1 are speaking of the same calendar year!!! Yes the 20th year reign of King Artaxerxes!!

I looked at my wife as they explained it and we both said under our breath in unison,"Who cares??"

• punkofnice
  • Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

Im beginning to think that "Jehovah" is not a goat herding, Bronze Age, Canaanite God of storms but is actually the Governing Body itself.

This will be revealed in a future watchtower mag.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Darkknight75710 minutes agoIm beginning to think that "Jehovah" is not a goat herding, Bronze Age, Canaanite God of storms but is actually the Governing Body itself.
    This will be revealed in a future watchtower mag.

It really wouldn't surprise me in the least.

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

Wow... This comment from Talesin on page 2 describes, and explains, for me, how, (in the book "1984"), Winston comes to LOVE BIG BROTHER."

• talesin2 years ago
      The deep things of Jehovah(TM) denote the 'dark side' of da troof. Once you submit to the Slave's wisdom, and immerse yourself in pursuing Noo Lite, you will know the feeling of joining the hive. No longer will you be required to think, or make those nasty "decisions" for yourself! Your rational self will live in the shadows, and only the LIGHT of JAH! (made that one up) will give you joy and peace.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit