Proof that naughty watchtower does watch apostate videos

by joe134cd 23 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I wouldn't be surprised if some XJW YouTubers have actual - albeit closeted - fans amongst the WTHQ staff. :smirk:

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

All the hating... Mike and Kim are excitable and Lloyd is very deliberate, so pick through and get what you can.

Lloyd’s videos help me get through the chore of washing dishes.

If you want Daily Show type entertainment then I guess I could start making videos. 🤣

DD

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

What I find interesting was the speed at which WT reacted to it. With in hours of the video been released wt had changed their site to accomodate the missing congregation. So they had either watched the you tube video or had been informed by somebody who had.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Interesting, thanks for that joe134cd.

I have absolutely no doubt WT is monitoring everything apostates are saying.

Why wouldn't they it's free market research if nothing else.

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

I agree with joe134cd, yeah the Watchtower had watched the video. Too bad, so sad, so sorry, your dad.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

In reality like stated above its 52% empty capacity. When the halls were built they were built for more capacity then current members so yes the numbers are miss leading. But here is the deal we all know a huge percentage of the young ones leave and we also know the number of new ones joining is almost none existent, so with that said there’s no way their growing, no way in years!! Now add to that, that in the coming years a huge percentage of their member will die off and now we know where the cult will be.

• LV101
    LV101

52% empty -- (sounds good/seems high) but no wonder they're dumping halls!

• Incognito
    Incognito

I understand anyone can submit a request to Google to have a location or building identified if the map doesn't include one or if the existing one is incorrect.. As such, the addition of a pin for that KH does not signify WT had it added since anyone familiar with that congregation may have submitted a request to Google.

The marker being added within hours of K & M posting their video, may have been a simple coincidence, not proof that WT viewed the video.

• belogical
    belogical

watching Kim and Mikey is a bit like watching Kath and Kim (ozzie comedy) I really think his ranting and screaming is a real turnoff. I just skip on till the scene changes and the ranting stops.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I think Kim and Mikey might still be working though some WTexit-related anger issues.

Personally, I think if you're gonna make XJW Youtube videos, you should wait until after you've been out a while, and calmed down a bit.

I could be wrong.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit