Proof that naughty watchtower does watch apostate videos

by joe134cd 23 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• joe134cd
  • doubtfull1799
    doubtfull1799

Can you summaries the proof please? - I just can't watch this channel....

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

The WTBTS monitors YouTube etc. for anti-org material, and where possible, targets anyone (especially non-d/fd JW's) who "infringe" their copyrighted material - material which they themselves offer freely on their own web site.

Spotlighting the corrupt teachings & practices of the cult cannot be tolerated.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

They do monitor a lot of On-line stuff, why else would they react to it, how else ?

Sometimes they get You Tube stuff taken down, other times they monitor Sites like this, and reply to stuff from here.

This means that those at the top, the real Leaders, are FULLY aware that they are running a Scam.

Whether or not the figure-heads, the Governing Body are fully aware that they are not in the "True Religion" or not is Moot, but matters not, those that pull their strings DO know, and practice damage limitation accordingly.

• fulano
    fulano

what a couple.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

I hate it when it looks like a good video, then when i click play those two pop up on screen. Im sure they're lovely people but it takes ages for them to play the frigging video i came for and he just shouts at the camera for more than half of the screen time.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

No offense, but watching Kim and Mikey and cedars videos is like when you were a witness. You have to sit through hours and hours of talks to get one nugget of scriptural knowledge you find useful.

• oppostate
    oppostate

The W.T. guy said 48% of capacity not of total publishers.

• careful
    careful

watching Kim and Mikey and cedars videos is like when you were a witness. You have to sit through hours and hours of talks to get one nugget of scriptural knowledge you find useful.

Thank you, nowwhat? !!!

• LV101
    LV101

I don't watch WT/JW you tubes ever until 2 last week, (and I was already in pain/dental), but I'll view Kim & Mikey any day over the lying, murderous, EIGHT GB goons. All I could take trying to watch Lloyd's financial vid w/ole rubber mug - he seriously needs to learn to talk and enunciate/pronunciate his drivel without doing a mouth/face rotation exercise - the Gov Goons are not good orators/need speech classes. They need to skim some loot for professional classes (they've enough bad acting skills but think pro/acting classes were for their drama minions) w/out circus-face stunts. They need more than an Ermenegildo Zegna knock-off suit, pinky ring, Rolex. They look more like car salesmen with pinkies!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit