New "paradise" video preview? "Will you be there?"

by stuckinarut2 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cobweb
    cobweb

You don't need to take a trip in the future. You don't need to imagine these places with your minds eye.

You can go there RIGHT NOW.

Also, that singing sounded very Lord of the Rings to me.

• Listener
    Listener

Wow, you guys are good.

I wonder how people will travel to those places in the future and it's amazing to see just a handful of humans in those beautiful places, I guess vacation time will be very limited.

When are we going to see a video imagining what it will be like in heaven?

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

So do we think that this is an official JW video??

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

No. I don't think it is "official". Looks like a JW made their own video out of stock footage. They may have noticed that stock footage and music was used for a good portion of the last "convention video" in 2016.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

It's not very well done is it?

• skin
    skin

Too many risky playing with you life / death activities going on here. I guess in the future you can't get hurt if you fall off any of those mountainous bluffs, is the message here.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Wow, Wifi, that was a horrible video.

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue

Looks like an edited travel video

• Brian J
    Brian J

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EiiM3WvBdk

Perhaps there is a reason the video we watched at the 2015 regional that was more "moving" than most, to this day cannot be found on JW.ORG?

My guess is that by not buying full rights of a non-jw produced soundtrack they cant mass distribute it on jw.org.

• Old Navy
    Old Navy

The question asked:

Will you be there?

is a good one.

It has a splendid answer too. The witnesses will be shocked to discover that yes, they will be there, among the very great crowd of everybody else. That has always been the plan. We have much to learn on the way there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit